🥵Vandana in Kitchen - 6🥵

When Harshad went out, Vandana get some time alone, she got a work to make 5 pizza ready.

But right now, she want to calm her pussy which is already ready.

Her hand involuntarily went into her skirt and slip inside her panty to her pussy and start rubbing it.

But it will make situation more uncontrollable for Vandana but right now she is feeling like she needs it to cool down those itches in her pussy.

The panty is slide down by her open from her pussy to reach easily to her pussy.

Her fingers are running on her naked wet pussy directly and she avoid to finger herself where she is.

She can't even moan because if she did it will invite both Joshipura and Harshad in.

The attention on her made her so wet.

She just make her left hand wet with her juices when again Harshad came into the kitchen.

With all the hurry Vandana take her hand out from her skirt, but it made her panty still there below her pussy not covering it under the skirt.

Vandana starts making Pizza with that wet pussy juices hand, she feels so bad but she continue working on Pizza and her juices gonna mix in those pizza.

Harshad : they are so annoying. Vandana bhabhi, pizza's are ready?

Vandana : almost.

After ten minutes, Vandana gave those pizza trays to him and Harshad pass them out.

Joshipura : two plates of extra large and cheesy momos (he told order).

Vandana : okay. Momos are not ready to serve now.

Harshad : I guess they are ready to serve Vandana bhabhi.

Harshad turn Vandana toward him and starts opening her shirt button.

Vandana : what are you doing? (Shyly)

Harshad : calm down, nothing will happen I just wanna see those large cheesy momos.

He open top two buttons of her shirt and put it aside from her shoulder.

Stay tuned