😘Sakhi Waagle - 17😘

I start licking her navel area, and I also start breathing fast.

I then slowly circled my tongue on her navel and insert it inside.

I look at the door of bathroom, but the shower is on inside bathroom means Gungun is bathing.

I lick Sakhi's navel and inside the hole.

After finishing that, I moved in an upward direction and kissed her boobs crack.

Now I went up.

I didn’t remove her bra, I only move her top upside till her neck and started sucking her nipples.

I could feel her hard nipples from above her bra cloth.

Then I slowly suck her nipples. I am not taking risk to remove her bra, I take out her one boob and suck it then pack her boob in bra like a tasted thing.

Then I pull out her other boob out.

My cock is hard as hell rock.

I massage it and started dripping on her cleavage.

She is so arouse even with no senses, she open her legs wide.

I climb upon her. I place my hard dick upon her pussy, so that she can feel it.

Now I know there is only this trouser between her pussy and my manhood.

And I can understand that she must be enjoying my hardness, as she is moving her body up and down herself with her eyes closed.

I don't know she is in really off or just pretending.

But the way i get few response I know that I should not stop here and I start caressing her pussy softly with my dick.

Even already I precum inside my pants I can't control myself more.

I squeeze her both tits using both of my hands.

Suddenly,

He realise that the shower turn off it clearly means that anytime soon, Gungun will come out.

So he get up and before he left the room.

He take off Sakhi's trouser, take few pics of her cunt as a memory to remember that he visit this castle too.

But now he thought it will not to be good if Gungun caught him doing anything with Sakhi.

Because, for now he is not sure Sakhi was in her senses or not.

Stay tuned.