7 😍Alasmine : on bed😍

Aladdin bring this beautiful queen to the bed.

He step up on her that super soft bed, towards her and place his left hand on her waist moving it further, wrapping it around her waist.

Every single move of Aladdin making Yasmeen feel like this is the thing she want right now to happen.

Her bottom body is already being explored a bit.

So his hands made the first run to open his top, the dark spell used on Yasmine, giving no calm to her. So she help him to get her out of her top.

It removes within 20 seconds, she is pairing a blue brasserie beneath that.

His fingers are just revolve or crept on the belt of her brassiere, digging in the soft flesh of her waist.

They didn’t know when they come so close to each other within minutes, the dark magic is working on her and the magic of this beautiful girl didn't let Aladdin to be in his control.

His pelvic bone is touching on her tummy as he is on knees on her bed. And he sets so hard.

All she feel is something hard and bulging pressing her tummy, and she want this mount on her cunt and it  such is relaxing feeling in the situation with this extraordinary craving.

Which she never wanted to do like this.

Her breath is getting fast and hard, Aladdin can see oftentimes her breasts raising and falling just with his inhaling and exhaling.

At this same time with his chest Aladdin press on her boobs, he make her lay down on bed and rest himself over her.

His manly muscular chest pressing her fleshy boobs as he already untie that bra knot, he pulls the bra off between her boobs and his chest.

Stay tuned