😘Sakhi Waagle - 2😘

Right here, I want to clear one thing that they care for me that is the reason they protect me from this world.

They are not wrong on their place in anyway and I love my family a lot.

And everyone should respect their family and their decision as well.

But i want some changes to get into a group of a guy whom I love.

Before I met him,

I was a shy and conservative girl.

Even I realise myself and my figure very late.

In my school time, I never had any crush on anyone I never like anyone.

After getting admission in the B.Tech College, I realized that I have a sexy figure.

But then in some time in college makes me eager and feel that I wanted to explore the world of sex but I didn’t know how to?

Few guys had proposed me till that time but I never dared to go further with any of them.

Till that time, I had a crush on Vivaan but I know he is not in my destiny, so I want to start my relationship with any of the guy of college, but I still wish if I could start with Vivaan which is impossible.

I never being part of relationship yet.

But It is not that I did not like that but I couldn’t able to gather courage to mingle with any guy and have sex.

After around 5 months of my college one of my female friend, who is my neighbor too Gungun (I am swapping Ashnoor Kaur from Gungun Character, because Gungun character girl is under 18)

He is dating with the boy who proposed me before her.

I feel so bad, because his Boyfriend Shikar and Gungun daily do makeouts.

And I feel regret that if I take a step that day when he proposed me then, maybe I would be on the place of Gungun in those romantic makeouts.

But she is so close to me, so I am happy for her.

But she always compliment and told me about my figure.

She was a fun loving and open minded girl.

She also have a start of love life late like me.

But She enjoyed quite things before like kissing and all.

But after having the first physical encounter with his boyfriend.

She insisted me to use my figure to seduce guys and have fun. Because I can't reach Vivaan and she told me that Vivaan is even dating someone. Named Avnita, college's most popular girl.

She have also a sexy figure more than me and I always accept it.

That I can understand that she will be always the first choice of any guy.

Stay tubed