👭Chinki Minki - 12👭

Before he could call Veer, Chinki went ahead towards him and snatch his phone from his hands.

Chinki : please yaar try to understand how will you face our brother if you tell him. (Said requesting)

Shivaay : yes, Bantu we promise that we will never repeat something like this.

He laugh all of sudden.

Chinki : are you laughing on us?

Bantu : of course guys I am laughing on you all, by the way I am not a spoiler, I guess you all three were enjoying. So you can carry on.

Chinki : are you serious?

Bantu : yes of course. (Placing his hand on her breasts over her slip).

Even after get his hand on her breasts, chinki felt relaxed.

Shivaay : for your kind information brother she is my girlfriend.

Bantu : doesn't look like your gf is not liking my hand on her boobs, and bro, sharing is caring? But don't worry if she is your girlfriend, you can take him. (Said in a naughty tone)

He remove his hands from her breasts.

Bantu : but you have two, so guys allow me to involve in your game.

Minki immediately get ready.

Chinki approach this situation little conservatively and maybe she is just trying to pretend herself a good girl. Because her boyfriend is also here.

Chinki : okay if you all say, I am in.

Bantu : so let's choose our babes. Shivaay and you, me and Minki. Is it fine?

Chinki : yeah I guess, it's the right choice.

Shivaay : we can switch it too.

Chinki is shocked, but internally she want it too, just because Shivaay is her boyfriend, she can spend time with him anytime later.

Minki : I am agree with shivaay.

Chinki : okay then, I don't mind.

Bantu : great then, come on my babe.  (Placing his hand back on her boobs, this time pressing them hard).

Chinki : ouch...

But she smiles

Bantu climb up on the bed.

Minki : are we going to other room?

Chinki : I guess it is not needed, we all can have fun together in this room only.

Minki : this is getting hot.

For shivaay and Bantu this is multiplication of pleasure.

So they both nods.

Stay tuned.