👭Chinki Minki - 8👭

But shivaay didn't said anything to them when they asked who is better kisser.

Because he want more to judge them.

They had never planned something like this between them.

Minki made a start to the next stage, she removes his shirt and take off her slip off.

She is in bra now and quite exposing one.

When his own gf is feeling shy, but compete with her own twin she take off her black color slip too.

Both of the twin queens are in bra. Shivaay was obstructed when he tried to touch her breasts over her bra by Chinki.

But because of the presence of Minki, she wanna prove her best to her boyfriend.

Shivaay's POV

I am overjoyed but controlling my emotions as it's really more than I can wish.

I was sent by their brother Veer to protect them, but it's a fact that no body can protect them from me tonight.

I press the tits of Chinki over her bra, Minki press my other hand on her boobies.

I cant control myself after that and slowly gave a vicious smile at them.

I place my arms around Chinki's shoulder, pulled her close and with a hand on her cheeks, kiss her.

When Minki kissing my shoulders from back.

Chinki kiss me more passionately this time by placing her hands around my head and dipping her tongue into my mouth.

As I am sucking her tongue hard into my mouth, I can feel Minki is loosening my belt, opening my buttons of trouser.

Hey God!! Looks like Minki have much more plans than this.

I break the kiss and Minki immediately turn me and pull my pant down.

Even Chinki is surprise from this.

Before she can show her disagreement on this, I slowly slide my hands down from Chinki's cheeks to neck and then to her boobs.

Her boobs are really big and very soft and spongy.

I love pressing them and squeezing them like soft cusions.

Stay tuned