🥵Vandana in Kitchen - 12.2🥵

Her back is facing him.

He went in and he is unnoticed stood there watching Vandana Bhabhi putting her hand in her panty.

She rub her pussy with her panty on for another two minutes, finally when she didn't get the results she want.

She put her hands on the sides of the panty and start pulling down her panty.

She slide the panty down till her knees and her beautiful round ass completely on display.

Joshipura feels Harshad is right that even her pussy can't take load of her panty in this horny environment.

The panty did not stop there.

Bending forward she slide it further down and out of her feet onto the floor.

As she bend to remove the panty she gave full view of her naked mound and ass to the Joshipura.

Joshipura can feel that he touch those beautiful toys yesterday.

Her pussy is shining in the cum flow.

Joshipura walks quietly as he didn't want to spoil the setup and she put her finger on her wet pussy and she starts rubbing her pussy.

She yelled on her own cunt.

Vandana : what is the bloody problem, what a fire my pussy is producing, how will I relax it now.

Vandana starts rubbing her pussy faster, when Joshipura loose his control on his hand and touch her naked ass right in front of him.

Vandana turn around.

She saw joshipura, but there is no surprise to her, even she is in no mood to cover her naked body again.

Joshipura remove his hand, because Vandana didn't said anything so he felt, she really get so angry from him.

Joshipura : I am sorry Vandana Bhabhi.

Vandana is rubbing her pussy.

Vandana : it's okay, you can touch it.

Vandana wants to reach that point where she can flow her all juices out from her Vagina.

Vandana thought to encourage Joshipura to do something help her.

Vandana : do you want to kiss my ass? (Said in a casual manner, with an expressionless face).

Joshipura looks at her with a complete shock on his face.

Vandana : yes or no?

Joshipura : yes.

Vandana : go and do it then. (She sounds so desperate when she said this)

Joshipura bend his back and his eyes are ready to pop out seeing those two fluffy bubble butts.

Vandana keep on rubbing her pussy.

When Joshipura softly place his lips on his Butt cheek.

Vandana : done?

Joshipura : yes. (Smiled)

Vandana : be a man, do it properly. (With really horny tone of voice).

Stay tuned.