😍Anushka (Meher) : 19😍

Meher immediately get up before his cock went in her pussy.

Riyaz : what the heck? I am just about to burst. (In a dissatisfaction in voice)

Meher : guys, I need to go.

She is sure that she didn't want to get fucked from them.

Abhishek : where you wanna go?

Meher : uhmmm.....

Riyaz : don't you dare to even think that you can leave us with these erections craving for your cunt.

Meher : Riyaz, I want to use washroom. I cummed. (She lied).

Abhishek : don't worry about it baby, let me give you a clean up.

Meher : no please, I want two minutes.

Riyaz : okay two means just two minutes, go.

Meher try to pick up her panty and bra, but Riyaz stops her.

Riyaz : what will you do with them?

Meher : uhmm...

Riyaz : go without them. You don't need your undergarments in bathroom in anyway.

Meher have no choice, she want some time to think that what she should do.

Meher went in the bathroom and she have her top and skirt, in which she came.

Remember,

Riyaz remove his skirt and top in bathroom, so she immediately wear them back.

There is window in bathroom, she opens it but they are on 18th floor, Meher can't escape from here.

Meher wants help. But who can help her in this situation when two guys are ready outside of this door to fuck her.

Meher is praying from God to save her.

Meanwhile,

On any other planet,

Balweer (a super hero) feels that someone is calling him for help.

Balweer use his super powers and with his magic, he suddenly appear in bathroom where Meher is stucked.

Meher gets surprised with the sudden appearance of someone seems like a pure magic

He is black masked guy. But he introduce him with her that he is Balweer.

Balweer : I am balweer, did you called me for help?

Meher : balweer that super hero?

Balweer : yes.

Stay tuned.