FORTY SEVEN

September 6th, 2020

September 6th, 2020

Catalina woke up the next morning to see a peaceful looking Carlos still sleeping with his arms around her. Unfortunately she wasn't able to sleep very well last night because of a nightmare about her father's ongoing sickness, but being in the arms of the man she loves definitely helped her sleep a couple extra hours.

This was probably the best sleep she's received all year. Here lately she's only been sleeping for five hours, sometimes six when she takes a pill which Carlos still doesn't know about. She's mainly been running on coffee and now since she's working out more again since shes been tested negative for covid, she's been losing that extra hour of sleep.

She would love to blame it all on her dad, who's still making sure she hasn't told anyone else about his health. But in reality, she knows it'd be unfair, and her sleep deprived problems started before she knew about his cancer.

She didn't know how long she'd been in her own thoughts until she felt Carlos' hand trying to push her head back down on his chest, making her giggle slightly. Catalina turns her body on the side so she could trace his beautiful, godly, chiseled abs with her fingertips and Carlos could pull her closer to him. With her head resting on his chest still, she leans back a little and stares at him through her eyelashes.

"You sleep good last night?" He asked as he weaves his hand through her hair.

"Better than i thought."

He places a soft delicate kiss on top of her head. "I'm going to take a quick shower, feel like joining me?" He asked her as he slid his boxers on.

She rolled over onto her stomach and shook her head. "Sorry, but not today. Still sore from last night and don't forget about the team breakfast this
morning."

"Would rather want to spend it with you." He leant down to kiss her lips this time and she smiled into it.

"Me too, but duties come first. Now go shower." She slapped his ass as he was walking away, and laughed as he turned around to glare at her.

When the couple were done getting ready, they headed down the hotel elevator and met up with the team. They were happy to see Catalina back and smiling with them, especially Lando who had gotten up to hug her.

"Hey you want some of my pancakes, Lina? They're fresh!" Lando's voice was sounded excited and he patted the seat next to him for her to sit in.

"Thanks for offer, but i'm not really hungry."

"What? You're always hungry." Carlos pointed out as he sat beside her and starting digging into his own plate.