Morning Coffee(s)

A black Bentley stopped in front of the building lobby, several men and women in formal suits immediately lined up to the left and right of the entrance to the lobby.
Hyein got out of the car, followed by Minji, the line of men and women bent 90 degrees.

Minji walked into the building with a slight limp, Hyein following behind her. They headed to the elevator dedicated for leaders, which only stopped at the floor of their office.

Hanni stood up when the elevator doors opened and Minji and Hyein stepped out of it, she bowed after her eyes glanced at Minji's feet.
"What are you doing here?" came Minji's cold voice, Hanni straightened up, "I..was waiting for Miss Marsh, Miss Kim." she said in a low voice.

"Speak louder!"

Hanni jumped in surprise, she cleared her throat with trembling lips, "I'm waiting for Miss Marsh...Miss Kim" she repeated.
"Wait in her room, I don't want to see you here." Minji growled as she entered her office, Hyein then closed the door.

Minji took off her coat and threw it on the sofa, she turned around to face Hyein, looking at her.
Hyein bowed, " I apologize. I didn't know Mr. Kim was gonna come to your penthouse last night."

Minji snorted, "Of course you didn't know, even something as trivial as this secretary business you didn't know either. Do you know what he did to me after you left?" Minji pointed behind her right knee.
"I'm willing to take the punishment." Hyein bowed her head.

"You're my personal assistant Hyein, but you obey my father like a dog. You should only listen to my words, me." Minji walked around Hyein, and then hobbled toward her golf bag at the corner of the room.

Her mood was a mess from last night, and her anger peaked when she saw Hanni this morning. A little venting at Hyein wouldn't hurt her, it wasn't like she was going to break the young woman's bones.

She unzipped the bag's flap and took out a golf club, observing it, "Do you know a Wood type golf club?" she squinted her eyes, looking at the club with admiration.
"It's usually used for long shots and the material is made of wood, that's why it's called Wood." Minji chuckled, "But nowadays the wood has changed to steel." she whispered.

Minji turned back to Hyein.
She gritted her teeth, annoyed at the pain she felt every time her right foot took a step.

Minji stood behind Hyein, "Behind the right knee Hyein, be prepared." she whispered in a vicious tone of voice.
The taller woman clenched her hands shut, she tightened her jaw.

Minji's arms rose, ready to swing her golf club.

"Minji."

Those arms stopped in mid-air, her eyes glancing at the door.
She then exhaled roughly, lowering her golf club.

"The meeting will start in five minutes, I need you there." Haerin stood looking at her, both hands in her pockets. Her cat eyes glanced at Hyein then at Minji again, "The representatives from England are already gathered in the master meeting room." she added.

Minji threw her golf club in a random direction, she adjusted her shirt and headed for the door, "I hope you'll be there before I arrive." she said to Hyein as she passed Haerin, bumping into her shoulder.
Hyein released her breath nervously, she took a step, bowing to Haerin before hurrying to catch up with Minji.

Haerin sighed.

----------------------------------------

Hanni adjusted her sitting position nervously, her eyes glanced towards the furthest seat, Minji was still staring at her intently, she averted her eyes again.