Bold Move

Minji walked out of the elevator and made her way to her room. Hanni stood up and bowed her head.

Minji walked past her.

She took off her coat and sat in her chair, her fingers tapping one of the buttons on the intercom on her desk.

"Good morning Miss Kim."
"Tell Haerin to come to my room."
"Right away Miss."

She picked up the folder on her desk and opened it, examining it.

She pressed the intercom again, a different button.

"Yes Miss Kim."
"Get your ass over here."
"Yes Miss."

Not long after Hanni appeared from behind the door, she walked towards Minji's desk.

"There should be seven documents here, why are there only four! Where are the others??" Minji immediately snapped at her.

Hanni jumped in surprise, she stopped in the middle of the room.

"I sorted them according to your email. There are three documents that need to be signed within this month, so this morning I'll send them in soft copy and all signatures are given in digital form first."

Minji furrowed her brow, remembering.
"Get out." she said then.
"Anything else you need Miss?"
"No." Minji replied quickly.

Hanni bowed and turned around, she almost screamed in surprise when she saw Haerin in front of her.

"Miss Kang, good morning." she bowed her head to her.
"Good morning Hanni." Haerin walked towards Minji's desk, "Dani has been waiting for you to have breakfast together." she whispered as she passed Hanni.

Hanni bowed her head again and walked out.

"Looks like your first date didn't go well." Haerin sat on the sofa. Minji examined a document in front of her, she then signed it.

"How did you...you must have been asking Hyein." Minji growled.

"Were you being nice to Hanni? You're still behaving like shit to her."

Minji put her pen firmly on the table, she clicked her tongue, "Being nice is so exhausting, how can you act like that all your life?"
"It's my nature Minji."
Minji sneered, "Hypocrisy is your nature Kang."

Haerin decided not to confront her.

"You haven't done anything weird to her have you?"
"No, not yet."

Minji's eyes glinted with excitement, Haerin didn't want to know what was on her mind.

"Minji, I'm warning you."
"I have needs Kang."
"Take it out on one of your women!"

"No." Minji replied quietly, almost whispering, "I want her." she smiled at Haerin.

The cat-eye stood up and approached Minji's desk, "Then you should try harder, throw away all your rottenness and treat her well." Haerin growled.
"Why are you angry? Do you have feelings for her?"
"Do you want father to throw you out into the street?"

"I'm having Ms. Park draw up the marriage contract, what do you think? Will she be willing to sign it in two weeks?"

"Why a contract? Why don't you marry her properly?"

Minji leaned back in her chair, looking at Haerin, "Don't make me laugh Kang." she fiddled with her pen, "And don't fucking tell me what to do."

She then stood up and walked towards her window, "You're a foster child but father favored you more, and he put all the burden on me."
Minji took out her cigarette case, pulled out a stick and twirled it between her fingers for a moment before lighting it.