Chapter 31

"Why did you call me here?"

Mirae asked Logan as she entered his room with a tired look on her face.

"It's finally time for the final stage of the plan, I want you to stay here while its in progress"

Logan simply said while putting on his disguise.

"What will I do here?"

Mirae said looking around as if looking for something entertaining.

"You want to go to Grace Joo's private concert?"

Logan asked looking at her.

"THE GRACE JOO is having a private concert? Here? And you knew?"

Mirae asked a bunch of questions at once.

"Yeah I do know, Rona and her mother will be there, I could talk to your mother and if she allows you could join them"

Logan said as he glanced towards the two ladies who had just entered.

"Eomma can I go with Rona's mother to the concert?"

Mirae asked Eun Sook as she entered the room with Shim Suryeon. Eun Sook looked at Logan. She knew that Oh Yoon Hee had killed Min Seol Ah which that she was the last person Eun Sook would trust her own daughter with. Logan seemed to understand what Eun Sook wanted to say. He wondered if it was okay if they told Mirae who had murdered Min Seol Ah.

"Mirae Ah how about Logan arranges a private meet and greet with Grace Joo afterwards?"

Eun Sook turned to her daughter.

"But why can't I just go to the concert?"

Mirae asked slightly suspicious of her mother's actions.

"I just want that while we're out you stay in a safe place, somewhere where Logan's guards have an eye on you and can protect you from any harm"

Eun Sook said coming near and tucking Mirae's loose hair behind her ear.

"Eun Sook you're not coming with me how many times do I have to say that?"

Suryeon interrupted the mother daughter conversation.

"And unnie how many times did I tell you that I'm going to come with you?"

Eun Sook replied back.

"Can I know the plan?"

Mirae asked looking at the three people in the room.

"It's nothing much don't worry dear"

Suryeon said looking at Mirae with a smile. Mirae kept on looking at the adults who were clearly communicating with each other though their eyes.

"Fine I'll stay here, if you promise to tell me who killed Min Seol Ah after you find out"

Mirae said sitting back down on the sofa. Mirae believed that they would find out who killed Min Seol Ah today. The adults exchanged glances contemplating on whether to tell her or not. Logan sighed he knew Mirae wouldn't stop until she knew so it was better to just tell her.

"I promise I'll tell you after we come back"

Logan said after nodding at the two ladies reassuringly. Mirae nodded and took out her phone and started scrolling through her social media.

"You know she'll find out what we've planned for the kids as well"

Logan said to the two.

"I'm sure she'll understand why we're doing this"