Lie

Hanni

"Hanni it's okay you don't have to walk with my back to my dorm...I'm gonna sleep in hyeins..." She says without looking at me. "But I thought we were going back together?" I ask her and gently grab her wrist, stopping her from walking any further.

She doesn't say anything, nor spare a glance. She just gently pulls her wrist away and continues walking, leaving me dumbfounded. Was it a mistake?

"Think so...she was probably drunk." Danielle chimes in and puts an arm around my shoulder. "Where did you come from?" I ask. "Dude, you're standing in front of my dorm door...and I can smell you hoe!" She flicks my forehead. "No way to treat someone older than you!" I say. "We talking vampire years or? Because if so, WE THE SAME AGE!" Danielle says and hits my shoulder.

"I'm sleeping with you and minji!" I barge into her dorm. "Wait she doesn't have clothes on-" Danielle panics.

-

Haerin

"Hyein come on we have to get ready!" I yell from the bathroom, while finishing up my makeup. "Bitch! You came to my dorm and made so much damn noise with that snoring of yours, so excuse me if I'm TIRED!" She yells as she comes into the bathroom with me. "I was?" I ask. "Yah! No go so I can pee!" She shoves me out and I chuckle.

I don't even remember anything from last night...

-

Hanni

"Listen...don't let her get to you! You're literally one of the best vampires! You can get so many bitches!" Danielle tries to brighten up my mood. "Danielle..." I say while gripping my head. "What? What's wrong hanni?!" She says while holding onto me. "Wait.." she snifs me, "You haven't had any blood?!" She asks. "No...I didn't have time last night!" I groan as the throbbing pain in my head grows along with my fangs coming out.

"Shit of all places you have to shift in front of the damn school!" Danielle panics as she takes me to the back of the school. She places me on the sidewalk to sit down. "Stay here I'll go...find someone!" She says and runs around the school.

"Are you okay?" Hyein comes and asks. "Shit..." I groan as I see her neck. "Hyein please just...get away from me right now..." I tell her while scooting away from her or else I'll attack her if she gets any closer. "Okay..." She pouts and walks away. I mentally curse at myself for making her sad, I know she was just checking but don't check on a super hungry vampire...EVER!

"Hanni! Someone finds you cute..." Danielle smirks as she comes around revealing a tall, slim dark haired girl. "Who are you?" I ask. "My name is Shin Yuna..." She smiles cutely at me. "She's too adorable I cant-" I groan. "Hanni...you have too! Or else you'll go crazy!" Danielle says. "It's okay...you can use me." Yuna says as she starts to unzip her jacket. I run to her, "AH NO! I mean!" I say and then Yuna wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me in for a soft kiss.

Soft kiss turns into a more desperate one and she pushes me head towards her neck to give it attention. Her neck...I'm sorry Yuna. My teeth sink into her neck, at first causing her to moan but then scream in pain. I cover her mouth with my hand as I continue to drink her.

Now she lays lifeless...

"Fuck!" I groan as I stare at her body and wipe the blood off of the corner of my lip. "She was so kind too..." Danielle rubs the back of my neck. "BITCH YOU CHOSE HER!" I yell. "No she chose me hoe! She knows I hangout with you and wanted to see you! So...I brought her here...TO SEE YOU!" Danielle rolls her eyes.

Danielle and I hear footsteps coming our way. "Trashcan! Throw her in trashcan NOW!" I say to Danielle and then I go and distract the incoming footsteps.

"Hi- Haerin?" I ask. "Ew what the fuck do you want? And why am I always running into you?" She rubs her temples. My heart slowly stops, so she doesn't remember.

"I- uh- nothing..." I say forming a soft smile that is slowly fading. "Are you okay?" She asks. "Hyein told me you were back here and she wanted me to check on you for some reason..." She rolled her eyes. "And why did you decide to check on me? You shouldn't even care." I say while turning away from her. "Well...I don't...but I care about hyein and her feelings so..." She crosses her arms.

"Hanni...it's done." Danielle whispers. "Well...I'm fine so tell hyein that." I say as Danielle comes up next to me. "You two again? Are y'all fuckin-" Danielle steps in front of me, "Look even if we are...why does it matter to you? Just leave hanni alone braur." Danielle says and grabs my hand dragging me away from Haerin who was left dumbfounded.

"Hanni...you need to be strong. You ARE strong!" Danielle hugs me.

"Yeah...I'm strong!" I force a fist into the air, weakingly.

************
How dare Haerin not remember that night😕💔