Be Normal

Anxiety attack.

"You left Alabaster alone?" 

Theodore nodded. "He was being annoying."

His mother stared at him. "I know Alabaster is a bit..."

"Stupid? Annoying? A menace? An idiot?" Theodore supplied.

"I was going to say odd."

"That too."

His mother gave him a sharp look. "I know you don't like him, but you can't leave him alone there. He has never really been in the outside world."

"Is that my fault?" Theodore asked.

"No, but he was your responsibility." his mother said, sternly. "You should know better than to leave him alone."

"He was talking to the muggles mother."

His father grimaced. "He knows he shouldn't be doing that. They are inferior."

"I know father," Theodore said. "But he kept talking to them no matter what I said." He shook his head. "He never listens."

His mother sighed. "We all know muggles are below us, but Alabaster has always been...different, he does not understand how the world works, so I think it is best to always keep an eye on him. You need to go find him before he gets lost."

Theodore groaned. "But I don't want to. He is so annoying. He talks too much, and he is too nice to muggles, halfbloods, and mudbloods. It is disgraceful to our family name."

"I know it is disgraceful," his mother said, "but you can not just leave him alone."

Theodore shrugged. "If a mudblood can survive in Knockturn Alley alone, so can he."

"What were you doing in Knockturn Alley?" his mother asked, pointedly, because even she was not very fond of that place.

"...Looking at stuff...it's cool!" He turned to his father, having a better feeling that he would agree rather than his mother. "Right?"

His father nodded. "I understand, but I will take you there myself one day."

Theodore sighed. He looked back to his mother. "Do I have to go back?" He really didn't want to, he hated Alabaster. He was just so different from his cousins, and sister, it was extremely tiring to be around him and he had enough of his cousin for one day, for his whole life really.

"I will go," his mother replied, seeing the semi-pained look on his face. "But once you go to Hogwarts you must teach him right from wrong." She gave him a stern look, arms now crossed."Understand?"

"Yes mother," Theodore replied.

Alabaster was looking at different types of telescopes for Astronomy class. Well, he was trying too. He kept getting distracted by the twinkling noise that was coming from the ceiling. The ceiling was made up of the night sky with twinkling white stars that made noise whenever someone entered or exited the shop so whenever someone did so Alabaster would get momentarily distracted by the dinging.

He kept thinking back to his meeting with those muggles and how nice they were. He was happy the little one was now safely back with his family. He really wished he was able to write to them, but he could not forget his parents' safety precautions.