Chapter 21

Seulgi's POV

"Hyun? Why did you put so many? What am I going to use as an excuse for this?" I asked, slightly annoyed. Kiss marks covered my entire neck.

She didn't stop kissing after what she had done earlier. I expected her to tire, but she continued to add. I tried to stop her, but she glared at me every time I tried to pull her away.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked, raising an eyebrow as if to warn me that if I was upset about what she did, I would get in trouble.

I let out a sigh. She is the one who is becoming enraged. "No, it's just that, how am I going to hide this? You know we still have work to do."

She approached and wrapped her arms around my waist. I was standing there, looking in the mirror at what she had done to my neck. Hyun's office has a mirror. "It looks better to me, so there's no need to hide it."

She seemed overjoyed with what she had accomplished. She always had a smile on her face.

She gave me a hard stare. "If you try to hide it, I'll add even more."

"Do you think I forgot about the other woman earlier? Who is she, and how dare she?" she questioned, her brow furrowed.

I assumed she had already forgotten. I scratched the back of my neck, nervous. "Ah, th-that's Sunmi—"

"Sunmi the flirt?" she cut in.

"Hyun!" I scolded her. Her mouth was spewing out all sorts of things.

"What?! It's true!" I just shook my head in response.

"Don't go near her again, Seulgi, or I'll kill you and your mistress," she vowed.

"Remember, you belong to me, and I don't share. Mine is mine by any means," she said quietly in my ear.

She kissed my lips before walking away. "I love kissing your lips; they're soft and delicious."

I could feel my face heating up as she spoke. My heart was racing as I quickly averted my gaze.

Now, this isn't Joohyun. Joohyun isn't known for being overly vocal with her words. She tends to keep them to herself, but when she does, it's endearing.

She went to her desk and gathered her belongings. I looked at her, perplexed; she had to be going somewhere. "Let's go home, or better yet, take me out on a date."

"But my working hours aren't over yet—"

As she approached me again and cut me off with her lips, I couldn't finish my sentence. "I know, hon. Let's go, I'm the boss, and I'll be the one in charge."

Hyun, what kind of plan is this? You like to cut me off, don't you?

---

"Where are we going?" I asked her as we got into her car. She commanded me to drive her car; I know how to drive because back in college, my part-time job involved delivering parcels.

I do have a driver's license, the only problem is I don't have a car. I've been saving up, so it's okay for me to commute.

"Go to our mall. I want to buy something," she replied.

Right, in addition to owning an entertainment company, they also own the largest mall in the country. However, not everyone is aware that they own it, as her parents said that not everything should be made public.

I simply nodded and started the car. I turned on the radio to avoid dead air.

I just focused on the road while driving. It's important to stay focused on the path to avoid accidents.