Chapter 7

Seulgi's POV

I believe she left a few minutes ago. And here I am, dumbfounded. Her kiss will live with me forever. It's so surreal. Her lips are so soft that they taste like cherries.

I pursed my lips. Seulgi, are you gay?

I cracked a smile. Do I have any hope? Why are you sending me mixed signals, Hyun? I don't understand you, but you make my heart beat faster. I can still go on. I'll be waiting for you.

--- 

"Dude, someone wants to give you something," Seungwan said, carrying a small box.

I frowned as I looked at him. "What is that, and who is it from?" I asked.

He made a shaky motion with his head. "I don't know either, and there's no name who's indicated, and I don't want to open it because I'm not Seulgi," he sarcastically said, scratching his head.

"Tsk, give it to me, thank you." I said, taking the box from him. What exactly is it that isn't too heavy?

I opened it with a pair of scissors. Wow! When I saw what was inside, my eyes immediately widened. It's none other than Pringles, my personal favorite!

"Wow, Seul, the person who gave this to you must have been wealthy. That's six boxes, oh, can I have one?" I tapped his hand as he reached for a box.

"You're not allowed to touch it, and who knows if it's really for me."

He snorted immediately.

"Why are you being so selfish? I'm only asking for one box, and there are so many that you won't run out." I didn't listen to his rant.

On the side, I noticed an envelope. I grabbed it and opened it.

Hi, baby!

You've probably already received these Pringles. I figure this is your favorite that's why, I bought all cans I saw in the store we even fought over that. Enjoy, Love!

Lovelots,
Kim Jennie your future wife ;)

I shook my head. It's from her. There's a lot of it, I'm not sure if I will finish it but at least I have my stock and don't need to buy anymore.

'Hey it's, Seulgi. I wish you wouldn't have bothered giving me this, thank you for it. I hope you didn't run out of money.' I texted her. Even if I avoid her, that's no reason not to be thankful. Like I said, always be grateful.

I was about to put my phone down when I felt a vibration.

'No problem, you know that I like you. You know you have power to me ;)' She texted back.

I cracked a smile. She's nice, and she's good at remembering things; we only competed once, but she remembered everything.

"Hey, Seul! You look like a fool there, and why are you smiling?"

My head shook. "Nothing, don't mind me, come on," I said after gathering my stuff. Office hour is over, and I need to get home because I still need to cook.

I'm now considering how I'm going to transport this box home. It won't fit in a Jeepney, and I don't want to take a taxi because I just took one the other day.

I turned to Seungwan and elbowed him. "Wan, please assist me. How do I get this home?" I said as I point to the box.

"Pick it up, Seul," I want to punch him sometimes.

"I'm serious! I don't want to take a taxi because they're expensive, but I'm afraid it won't fit in a Jeep because there are so many people."

"Just come with me, I'll take you home, and make sure to feed me as well."