『Chapter 02』 ⷶ ͬ ͨ³

Black, endless black.

The skin can feel the gloomy cold air, and there is a creepy silence around.

In the darkness there was only Bai Buren's trembling voice: "Why is it so quiet here?"

No one answered, and there was reverberation empty.

Bai Buran panicked: "Why don't you guys speak? Xiaoqing, Xiaoqing-" He held a hand by his side tightly. The four of them obviously entered the game in a team, and it should be said that Delivered to one piece.

"Xiaoqing, you, why are your hands so cold?" Bai Buran shivered, not only psychologically afraid, but also physiologically, and he got goose bumps.

The temperature here is really cold.

"Papa--" The switch was suddenly turned on, and the dazzling fluorescent light came on.

Bai Buran saw clearly that what Xiaoqing's hand he was holding was clearly the skinny and cold hand of a corpse lying on the push bed!

"Ah!" Bai Buran screamed in surprise, and immediately let go of his hand, turning around to find Ji Qinglin standing on his other side, "Xiaoqing, why don't you speak here!"

Ji Qinglin shook his head and pointed in a direction.

Bai Buran looked around and found a person standing next to the door switch.

The sickly pale skin, snow-white hair and eyebrows, only a little bit of red lips like blood. The man covered his eyes with his arm and lowered his head slightly, unable to see his face clearly.

"What the hell!" Bai Buran immediately took Ji Qinglin's arm tightly.

"What's the noise?" A lazy and dissatisfied voice came. Jiang Kuo, who was lying on the push bed and sleeping against a corpse, finally woke up.

Jiang Kuo was sleepy. He immediately became sober when he saw the boy holding his eyes next to the switch, he got up and walked over quickly: "An'an?"

The boy is still bowing his head.

Not sure if it was because of the light, Jiang Kuo felt that the boy's skin was whiter than before.

Xie Chi's slowed down for a while before finally putting his hand down. At that moment, Jiang Kuo's expression sank slightly.

The boy's originally black pupils became extremely pale, and those beautiful eyes that were raised up were half-closed and unable to open. Even the eyelashes turned white, shaking fiercely.

Snowy skin, red lips, white hair and shallow eyes.

It was God who sent the angel to the world, the ultimate beauty of pure white and flawless like a snow elf.

But the price that accompanies it is health.

-

Bai Buran saw Xie Chi'an's face and exclaimed, "Xiao Xie? How did you become like this! But still, it's pretty..."

After he finished speaking, he felt something was wrong, but because Xie Chian's appearance was too shocking, he didn't realize what was wrong for a while.

As soon as the light was turned on, they could see where they were now.

No wonder it's so cold...because this is the hospital morgue.

There were corpses on the push beds in one room that had not been pushed into the freezer, and they stood in the center of the corpses.

There were only four of them living in the entire morgue, each wearing a hospital gown and a bracelet on his right wrist.