『Chapter 25』 ⷶ ͬ ͨ³

Shen Fubai received two prescriptions, one for Ji Qinglin and the other for Bai Buran, and it was Jiang Kuo and Xie Chi'an who repaid their favors.

Even if Shen Fu Bai wants to occupy the next level of Ji Qinglin and Bai Buren's team, it is reasonable.

Jiang Kuo looked at Ji Qinglin and asked for his opinion.

In fact, Jiang Kuo didn't have to think about how Ji Qinglin and Bai Buran thought, they were not friends of life and death.

Ji Qinglin is very considerate: "We weren't going through the same level in the first place. It's okay to be separate."

This level was Jiang Kuo's third level, but it was only the second level of Ji Qinglin and Bai Buran.

Shen Fubai said again: "Sorry." He also understood that letting these two guys with little combat power go through the barriers alone would greatly increase the risk factor.

But he also worried about his family. Invisible every second, not knowing whether the other party is well, this is a kind of incomparable suffering.

Ji Qinglin shook his head: "You don't owe us anything, you should say, we still want to thank you."

Shen Fubai has taken a huge risk in this level. He has given up two prescription sheets. If he misses the last few, it will be a step into the grave. Although there is still a way to kill, Shen Fu Bai should not like to do that.

Both parties were very rational, and the process of agreeing to transfer the team quota was very calm. When the elevator door opened, they had already finalized the configuration of the Shimonoseki team.

Chen Fubai's lucky physique came into play again, and they soon met Doctor J.

Xie Chian asked Dr. J to fill in Baibuyan's symptoms and said in the process: "Ji Lingchuan, do you want to end this?"

Doctor J shook his hand with the pen, and the strokes instantly became very long.

This reaction is much longer than when only one "ji" was spoken last time.

Dr. J really has self-consciousness.

Doctor J slowly raised his eyes and moved his lips, but he said, "I don't know what you are talking about, I should go." He put the prescription sheet back into Jiang Kuo's hand and turned around in a hurry.

What was completely different from what he said was that his eyes were filled with desire, as if after waiting for a long time, he finally waited for someone to say this to him.

He turned around uncontrollably and walked slowly, as if self-consciousness and programming were fighting fiercely on him.

"You must know how to end it." Jiang Kuo looked at his back, "It's just that you can't do it under the control of the system. If you say it, we will do it for you."

Doctor J's body froze, and then trembling slightly, like struggling and excited. He didn't turn back, and struggled to squeeze a few pronunciations out of his throat, which was not what he should say in the npc programming.

That is what Ji Lingchuan himself wanted to tell them.

"It's...in your...hands."

In Jiang Kuo's hands, there was only one prescription.

-

A few people quickly went to the pharmacy to exchange good medicines and took them to Bai Burong. The pain in this guy's ears finally disappeared.

"The prescription list has been refreshed 7 times. The current prescription list location is the Department of Exocrinology."

There are three left.