『Chapter 15』 ⷶ ͬ ͨ³

There was a sudden movement outside the ward, Xie Chian raised his head, Jiang Kuo grabbed his hand.

Xie Chian lowered his head and glanced, "Your bracelet is gone."

"It's gone after waking up." Jiang Kuo said.

After recovery, you will no longer be a patient, and the bracelet will automatically disappear. Xie Chi'an hadn't noticed this before, and it might have been disturbed by other things.

"Shen Fu Bai is in trouble." Jiang Kuo didn't feel anxious at all, so he barely wrote the words "good drama" on his face.

What's the use of just deceiving the prescription sheet, you have to get out of the hands of others.

Jiang Kuo always remembered that ups and downs had deceived them a prescription. At the moment, the ups and downs are in vain, and he doesn't say applauding and celebrating, there is a little gloating.

"When I was stuck in a dead end by Z, he helped lead me away." Xie Chian said quietly, "You were still sleeping at the time."

"..." Jiang Kuo touched his nose, "Okay, help him this time."

Jiang Kuo put those papers back on the bedside table, leaving only the page related to Dr. K's murder and blood collection.

Jiang Kuo took the paper into his pocket.

They don't need to stop other players, so they won't monopolize all the information. But like this hint of killing, it's better to hide it.

Although other players may not be in the mood to explore the plot and read these words.

-

When Jiang Kuo and Xie Chian arrived, Chen Fubai was surrounded by four people. The thin body is light and agile, and can easily hide in a crowd of pincers.

Jiang Kuo stopped and took a moment to look at the scene: "I don't seem to need help anymore, isn't this flexible?"

Xie Chian said: "He can't hold it anymore."

Shen Fubai watched as the two stood not far away chatting: "...You come here!"

Xie Chian sighed lightly and walked up.

Thirty seconds later.

Jiang Kuo, Xie Chian, and Chen Fubai walked in the corridor.

Jiang Kuo hugged his arms: "Do you still want to learn from An'an and pick four? Just want to cheat away. Haven't thought that you can't run?"

"It's not as good as you two can fight. I wait for weak chickens to rely on risk for profit." Shen Fu chuckled at the corner of his mouth, "Thank you."

"I don't think you are weak, you are quite powerful, and you are sure to avoid it." Maybe it was because he learned that Shen Fubai had helped Xie Chian, and Jiang Kuo didn't think he was so obtrusive.

Shen Fubai said: "That is, we learn to dance, the bones are soft." The reaction is also fast, and the angle can be avoided at any tricky angle.

Dance practice emphasizes both rigidity and softness, and a set of difficult skills in classical dance is no different from martial arts.

But it doesn't mean he can beat four.

Such cases as Jiang Kuo and Xie Chian.

"Are you going to cure your illness next?" Jiang Kuo asked.

Shen Fubai glanced at him strangely: "Otherwise?"

"It's nothing, just got some news. It seems to be pleasing to the eye and shared it with you." Jiang Kuo generously told Shen Fubai about the hidden rules.