𝐀𝐑𝐂 2 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 12

The day dawned very quickly, as if the night had been dissipated for an instant, and the white belly floated in the east, and then it was replaced by bright sky light.

At the end of the long night, you can finally see the sky.

It is a pity that this inspirational sentence does not take effect on the island. In the escape game, dawn only represents a new round of despair. Black and white have no boundaries here, the head is empty and the feet are hopeless.

After a night of rest, Lin Qiao stood up cautiously, stepped on the ground, and said joyfully: "I can go! I will definitely not drag Big Brother and Uncle Jiang back today."

Lin Qiao was not badly injured, and the rest time of the day had been much better, and he could still walk on crutches no matter how bad he was.

When Xie Chian made the wooden cans yesterday, he cut a piece of wood and gave Lin Qiao a cane and used it as a weapon to hit people.

Jiang Kuo sat up and said with a smile: "Why do you call him elder brother but my uncle? I look very young?"

Lin Qiao whispered: "It's very old."

Jiang Kuo paused with a smile: "My kid, I'm only twenty years old."

Lin Qiao whispered: "I'm not young at twenty..."

Jiang Kuo did not give up: "I am a young and energetic post-90s."

Xie Chian said indifferently: "It's nothing more than the old man left over from the last century."

Jiang Kuo: "..."

Yes, now is the world after 00. A twenty-year-old man like him who crossed the century is not worthy to speak.

"I don't care about juvenile children." Jiang Kuo let go of Lin Qiao, who said he was old, and asked Xie Chi'an again, "Brother, are you eighteen?"

The implication is that you are an adult at the age of eighteen and you have to care about it.

Xie Chian glanced at Jiang Kuo, who was eager to try, "I let you down, it's still 27 days away."

"Sure enough, it's still a kid," Jiang Kuo said regretfully.

Xie Chian lowered his eyes.

He was really curious about how Jiang Kuo would care if he was an adult.

-

The three went to a nearby creek. Xie Chian and Jiang Kuo were not walking fast, and Lin Qiao could keep up with crutches.

The stream was crystal clear and sweet and delicious. Lin Qiao almost threw a cane and rushed to drink. She hasn't drunk water for two days. Although there is moisture in the wild fruits, that little moisture can not completely offset the thirst caused by barbecue.

Xie Chian filled the jar with water, drank it and filled it again. Lin Qiao also learned a lot, kneeling down by the stream and leaning over to fill the water.

Jiang Kuo squatted, his face clearly reflected in the clear water. He filled the jar and stood up and said, "It's a pity, there will be no fish when the water is clear."

"Do you want to fish and eat?" Xie Chian asked.

Jiang Kuo said: "The grilled fish you make must be delicious."

"There are fish in the sea." Xie Chian said, "but first you have to have a boat, a fishing net, or a fork."

Fishing with short spears and daggers alone is unrealistic, and it will cause fishy.

Birds in the sky can also be shot down for game, provided that a bow and arrow or a slingshot are needed.

So the problem is still a lack of tools.