𝐀𝐑𝐂 2 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 16

Jiang Kuo is still alive.

This recognition made Xie Chi'an feel angry after a moment of relaxation. It doesn't matter what number Jiang Kuo is. He is not the 21st, which shows that he is lying to him from start to finish. After getting along these days, Jiang Kuo didn't mean to be frank.

Xie Chi'an also concealed the real number, but that was based on the particularity of identity 0. What about Jiang Kuo? What is he cheating for?

There is no reason, just distrust.

Distrust.

There is nothing to blame, just human nature. Xie Chian felt annoyed just thinking that he was still sorry for this person just now.

Lin Qiao died, and brought the first pass. The person Xie Chian wanted to protect had never been successfully protected. He thought it was okay this time, but he still overestimated himself.

The exhaustion of repeating the same mistakes, the repression of powerlessness, the inexplicable sadness, the anger of being deceived, all kinds of emotions intertwined, making Xie Chian irritable. He just wanted to find someone to fight and have a good fight.

Anyway, his identity is now exposed.

Xie Chian gently placed Lin Qiao's body on the grass, stood up and looked at Jiang Kuo, his expression was the same as before, and there was no temperature in his eyes.

The boy returned to when he first met, even colder than then.

The boy is a piece of ice, condensed by the crystal clear snow on the high mountains. Cover him with enthusiasm, and it is easy to cover him. But if you use a hammer to hit it, even if it is smashed and cracked, his ice will be solid.

To put it bluntly, it means eating soft rather than hard.

Jiang Kuo looked at the boy now as if he was looking at a piece of ice full of cracks.

Stubborn, cold and arrogant, refused to bow his head.

A soft and clear glass heart is wrapped with indestructible diamonds.

It's so good that it hurts.

But the reason why No. 1 is No. 1 is not only because of his strength, but also because of his cruelty.

He can be considerate to people in every possible way, or he can turn his face ruthlessly.

After confirming that Xie Chi'an was number 0, those eyes that often contained smiles gradually faded away from all the complexities, terribly calm. Jiang Kuo slowly drew out his dagger, and his low and sweet voice revealed an unsentimental tone: "Introduction formally, No. 1, Jiang Kuo."

The handsome young man holds a dagger in his hand, his eyes are calm, and he looks mysterious and dangerous.

There were no stars in those eyes, only deepness and undisguised killing intent.

This is number 1. How could the number one player be so easy-going and harmless around Xie Chi'an.

Xie Chian, do you see clearly?

It is deceit from the beginning. The stars you see, the tacit understanding you have for, and the care you feel are all false.

Xie Chian's expression remained unchanged, raising his short spear and attacking directly.

-

The dagger and the short spear reflected a bright luster under the light, and the soldiers collided with each other, the sound of blasting was endless, and the shadow of the sword and the sword made heavy killing moves.