𝐀𝐑𝐂 2 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 21

Jiang Kuo's first pass was an upgraded version of Xie Chian's first pass. It was also a campus map. It was also executed by those who hadn't killed within three days. It also had a plan for a safe area, and it also killed only one person.

The difference is that the university campus covers an area as large as twenty Dongyang No. 2 Middle School, the game time limit is half a month, and the number of players is 20,000.

It was ten times worse.

Xie Chian asked: "Which university?"

Jiang Kuo: "Hua University."

Xie Chian: "..."

incredible.

BGI is one of the top universities in China, a place dreamed by countless students and parents. Almost everyone in it is a favorite of the heavens, just pull one out, and it may be the top student in the college entrance examination in a certain area.

If Xie Chian hadn't experienced such a bizarre escape game this year in his senior year of high school, he would probably enter BGI after taking the college entrance examination.

There is no need to say about the academic atmosphere of BGI. Everyone has high IQ. Otherwise, it is hard work to make up for the weaknesses and get along well. Excluding individual geniuses, the students basically don't feel that "people around me are mortals and I don't have a common language". After all, everyone is a fairy.

But this also means that when the escape game comes, you will face more than 20,000 god-like opponents.

-

The student who can enter the University of China is one in a million, and when the proud children of these days gather together and kill the last one, that is no one in a million.

Jiang Kuo discovered that something was wrong on the campus one morning. He did not see any professors, mentors, Ph.D. seniors, guards in the guard room, and cleaning staff on the road.

Although there are so many undergraduates in the freshman to senior year of the school, even if they are missing, they will not be able to detect it for a while, but Jiang Kuo's insight is very high.

There are many people who noticed the abnormality. When the students stepped into the classroom and found that no professor was present, the broadcast arrived as scheduled.

"The 0001 area, the first level of the escape game:

There are 2,029 players in this game.

Game map, campus.

According to the rules of the game, there is only 1 player left.

Game time limit, 15 days.

The conditions for victory in the game, survive to the end.

After 15 days, the victory is undecided and the whole army is wiped out.

Now the game starts. "

This is Huada, and all of them are academic masters with a sea of ​​knowledge in their minds. They have comprehensive development in morality, intelligence, physical education, and art, and there are very few who have high scores and low energy.

When the organizers announced the rule of "Executions without murder within three days", no matter how unbelievable it was at the beginning, after the executions on the third night, fewer than 9,000 people survived in the school.

People must be killed within three days to not be executed. The base of 20,000 is terrifying, but half of the people kill the other half, and only 10,000 can survive at most. At least 50% of people will die within three days. In addition to those who were executed without killing, the number of survivors on the fourth day will only be less than 50%.