『Chapter 17』 ⷶ ͬ ͨ³

Doctor J responds.

It shows that this sentence is right.

Jiang Kuo asked: "What a crazy method?"

Doctor J shuddered almost impenetrably, it was a deep-seated fear.

But he quickly returned to normal, turned and left like an ordinary npc.

Only one sentence left.

"If you really want to know, you might as well take a look at the morgue. But I suggest you don't."

-

Morgue.

That is where they originally transmitted.

"This place sounds so oozing." Shen Fubai respected the place in the hospital morgue, "Will it be haunted?"

"It's not terrible either." Jiang Kuo said, "Our teleportation location is there."

Except for the corpses covered by white cloth, it was nothing.

Ups and downs suddenly couldn't say anything: "...you are lucky."

Bai Buran didn't know what they were talking about, but it didn't prevent him from picking up their conversation strangely: "Are we a transporter? Why did I meet Dr. J so soon this time?"

Ups and downs said in vain: "It may be because of me..."

Everyone else looked at him.

Shen Fubai said: "The reward for clearance at the level is a lucky card... so I have good luck at this level?" At least he can frequently capture Dr. J's figure, but several times he has missed it because he has no prescription.

Lucky card.

Xie Chian thought of Charles in the second level. At the beginning, he got an infinite gun as a weapon. After that, he could escape by chance several times. Could he have a lucky card?

The game can control the player's luck. Just like a real game company can control the equipment drop rate.

-

I got a clue about the morgue, but Xie Chian didn't plan to go to the morgue now.

The prescriptions are all filled out, of course, go get the medicine first.

This time they came to the pharmacy smoothly and exchanged Ji Qinglin's medicine.

"The prescription list has been refreshed 3 times. The current prescription list is located in the Department of Eye, Ear, Mouth and Rhinology."

Ji Qinglin got the medicine and was about to take it. Xie Chian said, "Wait."

Normal people's reaction to getting the medicine is to quickly take it to avoid night dreams, but taking the medicine also means that all kinds of troubles will follow.

How about taking the medicine and not taking it?

This is also Xie Chian's plan.

The game system understood his intentions and immediately warned in his brain: "If the medicine is not taken within three hours, it will disappear automatically."

All four of the team heard this sentence.

The game system is also very tiring, there are always people who want to exploit loopholes, it must be supplemented in real time.

Three hours.

Xie Chian calculated the time he had not recovered on the fifth day of the game and found the time for Mr. Z to contact him and investigate the truth.