『epilogue』 ⷶ ͬ ͨ³

Shen Fubai and Jiang Heng stayed in the script for ten years, and the time in reality did not move after they came out. The director is still waiting for Shen Fu Bai to start, the staff are in their respective positions, they seem to have a dream of Nan Ke.

After waking up, even those memories faded quickly, just like watching other people's experiences, only the emotions for each other are still extremely hot.

Shen Fubai felt uncomfortable with the corpse in the third level, not because he hadn't seen it, but because he had seen too much. He has killed many people, but he still can't get used to dead people. He couldn't even eat meat for a long time.

In addition, Chen Fubai's skills were trained to single out three strong men in those ten years. But after returning to reality, his fighting skills were still there, but his physical stamina was as weak as ever.

At first, both Chen Fubai and Jiang Heng thought that when the dungeon game was in progress, time in reality was static. But soon they entered the second level, and when they came out they found that time in reality was also flowing.

The same is a game, once real time is static, once real time is synchronized.

-

After Chen Fubai finished speaking, Jiang Kuo and Xie Chian generally understood.

Game time and real time are not necessarily the same, but I don't know what the boundaries are.

Xie Chian asked: "Are you sure you used your own body in the first level?"

Ten years will have a span in appearance, but the system can control a person's appearance. For example, after each round of the game, the scars on the player will automatically be all the same. This cannot prove anything.

The first level of Shen Fubai and Jiang Heng played Yu Tang and Chu Yu. And Yu Tang and Chu Yu are just script characters, no one knows what they look like.

"It's our own face, and even the birthmark on our body is exactly the same, so we can recognize each other as soon as we look at it. But I'm sure, it's not my body." Shen Fubai said.

Jiang Kuo asked: "Why do you see it?"

Jiang Heng suddenly felt uncomfortable.

Shen Fubai hesitated for a moment: "Then what, I spent ten years in the script with Hengheng, man, you know, just... get used to it. Then go back to reality, dry the fire, that hurts, obviously It's the first time...that must be my body in the game is different from the body in reality. The game won't be so abnormal that even this can be repaired, right?"

Jiang Heng's ear tips are red.

Xie Chian lowered his head.

Jiang Kuo: "When I didn't ask."

They were obviously discussing the copy seriously.

Several people skipped this topic by coincidence.

Xie Chian said: "At present, the real time is static. I only encountered one of you, and the parameters are too few. But I have a guess."

Shen Fubai asked: "What?"

Xie Chian said four words: "role play."

No one in the room was a fool. He understood these four words.

In the normal escape game, they use their own bodies and their identities will naturally be linked to real time. But in the role-playing model, they acted in the lives of others, and had nothing to do with reality.

If you spend those ten years as yourself, Shen Fu Bai's physical stamina will be greatly enhanced. But in reality, he is still just a young man of ordinary strength, because the body he strengthened belongs to Yu Tang, not him.