𝐀𝐑𝐂 2 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 27

The disconnection of Ji Qinglin and Bai Buran caused people on the island to be stunned, followed by a strong sense of imbalance.

How can there be such an operation? Moreover, this kind of operation cannot be followed by ordinary people.

They are working hard here, but some people easily get out of the game, and it is easy to lose their mentality.

The masked man stared at the sea, and a faint bird of prey flashed through his gray-blue eyes that were blocked by the mask. He was obviously unhappy about this out of his control.

"The game continues." The masked man said coldly.

The rest of the people were in a commotion, but they were unwilling to do it again. There is a lesson for the successful escape. They also hold a little hope or are unfair, and do not want to be fish on the chopping board.

That man just had a gun and didn't even dare to show his face. Why should they listen to him like this--

The masked man glanced around and sneered: "It seems that you did not recognize your position. Then I have no patience to play with you." He raised his hand and fired four shots.

Thumping, pounding, pounding, pounding!

"Player 28 is dead."

"Player 36 is dead."

"Player 40 is dead."

"Congratulations to player 2 for achieving a triple kill."

The mask man is number 2...

This last shot was directed towards Xie Chian.

Xie Chian's pupils shrunk slightly, and he reacted swiftly to hide in a short stature, which directly exposed his skill.

Both he and Jiang Kuo retained their strength all afternoon, low-key to the extreme, but fell short at this moment.

Xie Chian dodged, and it really caught the mask man's attention. The masked man aimed his gun at Xie Chi'an, and shot again three times.

Xie Chian rolled on the spot, tumbling three times in a row, avoiding everything.

"It turned out to be a powerful character." The masked man was excited, and was about to continue shooting, but an arrow came from the other direction. The masked man avoided him sideways, his attention shifted to the young man archery.

Jiang Kuo stood in the other direction, bending his bow at the masked man.

"Do you think your arrow can beat my gun?" The masked man mocked and shot Jiang Kuo without hesitation.

Jiang Kuo certainly didn't think so, he was just attracting firepower, giving Xie Chian some room for breath. After shooting the arrow, Jiang Kuo immediately retracted the bow, dodge the bullet with a flat flip.

As long as the masked man wants to shoot Xie Chi'an, Jiang Kuo will give him an arrow. The masked man was very agile, and he avoided those arrows, but it also caused some interference.

The masked man can see it, the archery youth cares about the boy and has been protecting him. In this case... the mask man wanted to kill the boy even more.

It is his pleasure to destroy what others cherish and protect.

By the way, Jiang Kuo's arrows were gone, but the masked man's bullets did not stop.

Both Jiang Kuo and Xie Chian found out that the masked man had never changed his magazine from start to finish, and he didn't mean to run out of bullets. The gun might not have unlimited bullets.