『Chapter 04』 ⷶ ͬ ͨ³

Suddenly sleepiness came, Jiang Kuo was still holding the prescription sheet galloping one second before, and the next second he fell to the ground, his forehead hit the smooth tiled floor, making a loud noise.

What a miserable man.

Ji Qinglin and Bai Buran were stunned at the same time.

Less than half an hour after the game started, Jiang Kuo fell asleep? !

It's too late to sleep... They are now holding the prescription sheet, and the next broadcast will be reported soon. Those people will be chasing after him. At this juncture, Jiang Kuo, the only force in the team, fell asleep. ?

Ji Qinglin and Bai Buran looked at each other, and both saw a capitalized tragic word on each other's face.

Xie Chian only heard the muffled sound of a human body falling to the ground, and couldn't help asking: "What's wrong?"

However, Bai Buran was deaf and could not hear the question. Ji Qinglin could not answer him when he heard it.

Without Jiang Kuo, a person with normal five senses, the deaf-mute-blind trio could not communicate at all.

Fortunately, no one needs to answer. When no one answered, Xie Chian knew what was going on.

Jiang Kuo fell asleep.

If Jiang Kuo was awake, he would definitely answer him.

It is about five minutes before the next broadcast.

Xie Chian stood up decisively: "Help him into a wheelchair."

The decision to find a wheelchair in the first place was indeed wise. No one thought Jiang Kuo would sleep so fast, but luckily he was prepared.

Ji Qinglin and Bai Buran worked together to help Jiang Kuo, who had fallen asleep, into the wheelchair. Ji Qinglin put the prescription sheet in his sleeve and was still responsible for pushing the wheelchair. Bai Buran moved to Xie Chi'an: "Xiao Xie, I will lead you?"

Xie Chian called out: "Xiao Bai."

A round white dumpling suddenly appeared on the ground out of thin air, a small white dog resembling a Samoyed with a standard leash around its neck, wagging its tail happily.

This guy had completely forgotten that it was a wolf. He was addicted to Xie Chian's cuteness and could not extricate himself from it. He just wanted a bite of meat.

Xiaobai is a game reward, which can be brought out of the game or summoned in the game. I don't know where it hid before, it may be a legendary game backpack.

Xiaobai can restore the prototype in the game logically, Xie Chian summoned it out to make it temporarily serve as a combat force. But when he wanted to change Xiaobai back to the size of a wolf, he only heard a voice in his mind, "Limited by the current game, pets are not allowed in this level."

This level can only prescribe the right medicine and cannot use other means to deal with others. Pets naturally belong to other means.

Xiao Bai couldn't get bigger.

Xie Chian accepted the reality for a second, and pulled one end of the traction rope: "Lead the way."

Since you can't be a combat power, then be a guide dog obediently.

Xiaobai jumped out at once, Xie Chian followed it directly, and Ji Qinglin and Bai Buran quickly followed.

Bai Buren's mouth twitched: "Xiao Xie, you let it lead the way?"

"I don't know where Dr. J is anyway. Is there any difference between letting him lead the way and wandering around?" Xie Chian said.

Ji Qinglin wants to take care of Jiang Kuo in the wheelchair, so Xie Chian can only lead the way. Even if he is blind, his acuity and responsiveness are still there.