『Chapter 13』 ⷶ ͬ ͨ³

It is impossible to kill. In a game where a little bit of a ruthless hand can be judged to be a violation, Xie Chian can only beat a person to the tenth level of pain, but there is no internal injury.

Xie Chian is just as good as Jiang Kuo at the edge of violations.

Zhu Rong, who was tortured to the death, couldn't help exclaiming: "Chi Sheng! I can't help!"

Chi Sheng?

Standing by with his hands in his pockets, the white brows were raised slightly, and finally remembered who this little fresh meat was.

Chi Sheng, the lead singer of popular idol group MN.

Of course that combination is already cold now. Shen Fubai had discovered that all the media stopped reporting news about the MN group overnight, and only the lead singer was still active in the public eye, and being blocked would not be so complete.

He roughly guessed that 80% of this combination was also caught in the escape game.

The deceased was erased in reality.

As people in the circle of idols, Chen Fubai and Chi Sheng have no intersection. Chen Fubai made his debut at the age of 16, and now he is 22 years old. The idols of the new generation are changing like flowing water, and the ups and downs are still the king of the flow. The two are just like Mount Everest and small hills in the industry, and they are not comparable at all.

He knows Zhu Rong. The famous philately queen in the circle, in order to achieve the goal by any means, relying on the power of the unspoken rules many male artists do not say, they will force their female artists to accompany various customers | sleep.

Such an inferior agent did not meet him until he entered the business for a long time.

Shen Fubai wore masks, Chi Sheng and Zhu Rong were so overwhelmed that they didn't notice that there was a traffic king standing here.

Chi Sheng couldn't beat it, and couldn't stop it, so he had to take off his peaked cap and shout a classic line: "Do you know who I am!"

Most people have to be stunned for two or three seconds when they see a star, Chi Sheng thought.

Social people like broken limbs may not know him, but it is impossible for teenagers to not know him.

Chi Sheng has a sense of confidence.

The king of traffic Chen Fubai: He doesn't even blink when he sees me, and he still cares who you are?

One poor and two Bai Jiqinglin: His family can buy all your brokerage companies, and still care who you are?

Xie Chian directly kicked Chi Sheng on his knees, and grabbed his cap by the way, preparing to block the sun.

Chi Sheng: "..."

Xie Chian put on his peaked cap, took over Jiang Kuo's wheelchair, and walked out of the inpatient department without a word.

Ji Qinglin, Bai Buran, Ups and Downs Bai, Wang Xiaoran glanced at each other and silently followed.

Broken arm hesitated: "Shall we still chase?"

The prescription sheet is still in the hands of the other party.

"What chase after?" Broken limbs gritted his teeth, "Want to grab it from him? Why not wait for the next round!"

-

Xie Chian entered the clinic and asked, "Where is the pharmacy?"

Just as Ji Qinglin was about to point out the direction, Shen Fubai said, "Go in on the right. Just put the prescription sheet in the pharmacy window. There is no one in the pharmacy."