『Chapter 28』 ⷶ ͬ ͨ³

I don't know if the prescription sheet is still in the hands of grandma or it has been snatched away. On the third day of the night, the prescription sheet location continued to move, and the moving range was in the clinic.

The inpatient department is very bleak. Because of the existence of Mr. Z, healthy people will choose to work in the clinic according to normal thinking. The healthy people and prescriptions are in the medical department, and other players naturally have no reason to stay in the inpatient department.

Jiang Kuo and Xie Chian were in the inpatient department that night.

Since the players are all in the clinic, they can spend the night in the inpatient department if they don't meet Z.

But Xie Chian's purpose is to find Z.

He has to confirm one last thing.

On the fourth floor of the inpatient department, Z's ward is here.

The six stopped at the top of the stairs, and Xie Chian whispered, "You are waiting here, I'll take a look."

A healthy person cannot appear in front of Z, otherwise Z will immediately start the hunting procedure and cannot talk at all.

Jiang Kuo urged: "Be careful."

Before the fifth day, Xie Chian is not a sick person yet, and if touched by Z, he will die.

Although Z will not actively attack the patient.

Shen Fu said in vain: "I'll go with you. I'm afraid your eyes are completely blind at night."

Xie Chian turned his head and acquiesced.

Shen Fubai and Xie Chian quietly walked to ward 409. The door of the ward was closed, and they heard a conversation at the door.

Coincidentally, they caught up with Dr. J to round up Mr. Z.

Neither of them acted rashly, listening to the conversation inside quietly outside the door.

-

"Mr. Z, I'm so glad you stayed in the ward tonight. You used to run around." This is Dr. J's voice, with the clarity of a young man.

"Doctor J, don't you think it's boring to live like this?" Mr. Z's slightly hoarse, vocal cord-like throat squeezed a low voice.

Doctor J said solemnly: "No, you must live."

Outside the door, Xie Chian and Shen Fubai heard the solemnity of this sentence.

Doctor J insists on letting Z live first. When Xie Chian heard the NPC conversation for the first time, Mr. Z hated that he was alive without a human being, and Dr. J just asked Mr. Z "Is it good to be alive?"

Inside the door, Mr. Z said: "Doctor J, can't you see my current pain? I just want to die and end everything now."

Doctor J murmured: "No... it can't be over... Even if you die, you can't end it. Mr. Z, listen, if you want to be completely relieved, you must live well. I know you want to die. It's not that I found you on the skybridge, you have to jump off... But Z, death can't end it all."

Mr. Z: "How do you know?"

Doctor J: "...I don't know. I don't know why I said these words just now, maybe because I didn't rest well..."

Xie Chian didn't listen any more, turned around and returned.

Shen Fubai followed him and asked in a low voice in the corridor, "Don't you continue to listen?"

Xie Chian said: "I know the answer."

-

Before the sun came out, Xie Chian and his party returned to the clinic.