𝐀𝐑𝐂 2 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 25

November 7, the 15th day of the game.

During the deaths on the 54th and 66th, Jiang Kuo and Xie Chian went further and further, and did not meet anyone.

In the west of the island, at the end of the jungle, there is no grass and a barren.

In the past few days, Jiang Kuo and Xie Chi'an have explored almost half of the island. They have not been to the north. The south is the beach where Xie Chi'an woke up. The east is where their wooden boats dock. The west is such a lifeless wasteland. Outside the island is the sea, without any shelter.

In other words, if you are ambushed here, you really have nowhere to hide.

In such a wasteland, Jiang Kuo Xie Chi An and Qin Nian Li Weihua met.

Xie Chian heard the rustling of leaves in the jungle behind him, and turned around and saw a machete almost touching his neck. He leaned back quickly, the blade almost wiped his face and swept across, leaving a shallow blood mark on his face.

"The reaction is fast enough." The delicate-looking mixed-race young man held it in his hand and held a black umbrella in the other hand, looking at Xie Chi'an in admiration slightly.

Tartaros' shots have always been a fatal blow. If Xie Chi'an wasn't sharp enough, he would have already separated by now.

There was a scar on Qingjun's side face, Xie Chian didn't feel it, his eyes fell only on the black umbrella in the young man's hands.

...Is Lin Qiao's umbrella.

The person who owns the black umbrella is not necessarily the one who killed Lin Qiao. After so many days, it is completely possible for the black umbrella to change ownership. But when Xie Chian saw this black umbrella, he had already raised a faint killing intent.

Whether it is a murderer or not, they are all hostile.

Jiang Kuo saw the wound on Xie Chian's cheek, his lazy eyes narrowed, and his gaze at Li Weihua became colder: "You umbrella seems to belong to a friend of mine?"

"Oh?" Li Weihua looked down at the umbrella in his eyes, raised his head and smiled, "Is your friend No. 4? I'm really sorry, whoever grabs it on the island belongs to him."

Not the one who killed Lin Qiao.

No. 4 is not dead, but he can grab the black umbrella from No. 4. The strength of this group is not to be underestimated.

Jiang Kuo considered a bunch of pros and cons, and finally chose to do it directly.

Whether he killed Lin Qiao or not, whether it is difficult to deal with, dare to scratch An An's face, there is no end to this.

Jiang Kuo and Li Weihua fought together in an instant, the dagger and the scimitar frequently collided with each other, and the fighting moves were endless and dazzling.

As soon as Jiang Kuo went to war, Xie Chian was on high alert for the remaining man on the opposite side. The man is at least twenty-five years old, with a cold outline, strong features, and a righteous appearance.

Xie Chian was ready to fight at any time, but found that the man on the opposite side had no intention of doing anything.

What's happening here? One of the groups encountered did not say hello, and the other group did not do anything when they started fighting. The main battle faction and Zhuhe faction became teammates?

-

Qin Nian did not want to do it.

His teammate is a criminal who kills without blinking, but he is not. He is a policeman, with a natural sense of justice and faith in his bones.