back to you

Author's Pov

It has been 3 years since Minnie and Miyeon broke up.

Both loved each other yet they had lots of issues with each other that ended up breaking up.

Lately, Miyeon found out that Minnie found a boyfriend. His name was something with Tom.

Now how did she found out? Her both close friends, Yuqi and Shuhua told her. These two women been following Minnie on socials and were friends with woman.

Why does Miyeon still care what her ex is doing? Easy, she still likes that woman. Never stopped liking her even when she was the one breaking up with Minnie.

Now, Miyeon is furious. What does this man has that she doesn't?

She saw a picture of him, yes she can admit he's kind of attractive but not that attractive to get crazy about.

Minnie been posting pictures of them, holding hands, when they go out, selfies of themselves, them having fun with each other.

"As if he's treating her well than I did." Miyeon says.

"Unnie, trust me he's not. But we have to respect Minnie Unnie. She clearly moved on from you." Shuhua says.

Miyeon didn't like it. She has mixed feelings, her Minmin is with someone else who's not her. Why?

Why wasn't she able to move on but her ex was able to?
Why is she still in love with her?
Why did she have to be the one to be in love with her?

"I know Shuhua. It's truly fine, I'll move on sooner or later." Miyeon points out.

What she did not know about these two women who's with her right now is that they're also in a relationship.

Shuhua and Yuqi.

Miyeon always was suspicious of these two but thought they're just best friends who love each other a lot.

But these two were not ready yet to tell the older woman about their relationship.

Anyways, Miyeon just sighed. She's happy that Minnie moved on yet it hurts a lot.

"Unnie, I heard there's a party in a new club called Pandòra. Would you like to come with me and Yuqi?" Shuhua asks.

Miyeon truly didn't want to attend to any parties but she thought if Minnie had the chance to move on then so does she.

She just nods and smiles softly. "Sure. I'm in." the couple got excited and hugged the latter.

"Great! Miyeon Unnie, the party's tomorrow so lets go to our workplace and get you a nice dress or clothes, shall we?" Yuqi says and Miyeon thought about it for a while. She agreed, she grabbed her purse with a small bag and left with the couple.

They were picking clothes, non of them liked anything that they took. Miyeon tried lots of dresses, she wasn't satisfied with anything. She was freaking out, why can't any dress she tried out look good on her?

Is she too fat?
Is she not pretty enough?
Is she too ugly?
No.

She tried to push those thoughts away and try to stay in reality, it's okay. Not everything will look good on someone. That's what she thought.

She took a deep breath and opened calmly her eyes as she smiled.

She was walking around the store, trying to process every clothing, what she liked to what she wasn't a big fan of.

Finally, her eyes scanned and spotted some clothings that screamed her. Kind of. She liked it, as long as she liked it right?

The couple sides their eyes when they saw her clothing. They screamed and jumped. They loved it. That made the latter happy seeing her friends be excited and positive about this fit she found.