Attraction

Author's Pov

Miyeon was in her office, as she was done with her work she decided to go crab a coffee.

As she walked out of the elevator, she said to each worker a 'good afternoon' of course her coworkers said it back and started a small talk.

Until her cold boss comes in, she stays silent as she watches everyone talking.

"Get on with you work. It's not the time to have break yet."
Minnie shouts.

"Good morning boss."
Miyeon greets her.

"G-Good morning Miyeon."
She mutters.

Everyone is looking at them, both confused or they smirked. Both women were making eye contact and the latter giggles.

"Ugh you little rat go back to your work, you just made me-me.."
Minnie didn't want to finish her sentence.

"Smile?"
Miyeon finished her sentence while smiling.

Her face turns red.
"Maybe. Now get back to your work or you're fired."
Minnie threats the latter.

Miyeon just giggles at the Thai's reaction, she walked back to her office as one of her colleagues followed her.

"Miyeon, I think she likes you."
Sana whispers making the latter smile.

"That's interesting."
Miyeon whispers back as she walked back to her office, as she spotted her boss standing there.

"Oh boss, how May I assist you?"
Miyeon says as she closes the door behind her.

"Please miss Cho, take a seat."
Minnie says.

The latter nods as she sits on her chair, staring at her boss who sat on her lap. The latter was surprised but deep down she liked it.

"You've been making me.. feel things. Recently."
Minnie whispers.

"Ah.. things as?"

"It's not very professional of what I'm doing but I can't hold myself back anymore."
Minnie points.

"Things as what, Nicha."
Miyeon asks.

"N-Needy."

"Needy for?"

Minnie groans as she knew that the latter was teasing her.
"Needy for your touch."

"Good girl."
Miyeon whispers as she kisses the Thai's neck, as the Thai makes space to her neck.

(Their outfits.)

)

The latter travels her hands on the tie from her boss, untying it as well as taking it off while unbuttoning her shirt

The latter travels her hands on the tie from her boss, untying it as well as taking it off while unbuttoning her shirt. The Thai bites her lip as she watches her assistant taking off her tops leaving her with only her bra which was a minute after off as well and laying on the floor.

"I need you now.. M-Miyeon."
Minnie begs.

"Be patient, Nicha."

Her hand slowly going back to her boss's breasts, massaging them, rubbing and pinching her nipples which made the Thai moan as she started grinding on the latter's knee.

"F-Fuck.."

Pushing the Thai against her desk, throwing all of her stuffs on the floor as she aggressively takes off the Thai's undergarments, leaving her with only her skirt on.

"Spread your legs, Nicha."
Miyeon demands.

Her boss couldn't disobey her so she obeys her and spreads them wide just for Miyeon to take a look of what she did to the younger.

"Q-Quit staring and t-touch me.."
Minnie says flustered.

Miyeon didn't take long to trail her fingers around the Thai's wet folds, rubbing her clit as she leaves sloppy kisses on her chest area as well as on her stomach.

"Oh.. f-fuck M-Miyeon"

That was her cue to move her head down to her inner thighs and bite them, staring at the Thai who was arching her back and grabbing onto the edges of her desk.

Her thumb rubbing her clit as she removes her thumb, leaving wet kisses on her wet folds making the younger moan loudly. She inserts her tongue inside her, making the Thai's eyes move back as her mouth shaped an 'O' while grabbing tightly onto the edges.

"O-Oh fuck fuck fuck!"

Miyeon was inserting her tongue in a fast pace leaving the Thai moan unstoppable, moaning her name, as she wrapped her legs around the latter's head. Not even a minute passed as the Thai climaxes onto her tongue making her suck her boss's juices as she stood up looking at her.

"I'm not done with you, my love."
Miyeon says.

Nicha gulps.
"I-I have a meeting s-soon.. p-please be quick.."

"It depends on your body, darling."

"F-Fuck me!"

The latter giggles at the Thai's reaction, immediately inserting two of her fingers inside her, leaving the Thai arch her back as she grabs onto the latter's shirt.

Leaning to her boss, kissing her lips while thrusting her fingers deep inside her and out in a rough yet fast pace that her boss loved. She was already hitting her spot which drove the Thai crazy of how good this feels right now, begging Miyeon to keep going because she could already feel herself being super close.

"Faster Miyeon! Faster please please"

Miyeon is fastening her pace as she sucks her boss's neck leaving marks around her neck, while thrusting her fingers in and out.

"R-Right there.. fuck.. right there M-Miyeon"

She keeps hitting her boss's spot leaving the Thai scream loudly while holding onto Miyeon's shirt, climaxing for the second time onto her fingers.

"S-Shit.."
Minnie was breathless.

Both women were staring at each other before Miyeon could say anything the Thai caught her off.

"The next time, you'll be the one begging and not me."
Minnie says while wearing back her clothes as she was getting ready to go to her meeting she has in about five minutes.

Leaving the latter giggle a lot of what she just told her.

"I'm looking forward to it, boss!"
Miyeon yells so the younger could hear her.

Such an idiot.

- - - - - - -
A/N: the urge to brat so hard that i get railed until i cry and can't think for myself <3