Punishment

This story was recommended by yuyeonontop
I'm thanking them for that!
Enjoy <3

The band called (G)I-DLE were performing normally in their second world tour called I FREE-TY. While still being in South Korea, they had their first concert, as the girls were performing they decided to get close to their fans and record themselves with their fans phones.

That time Miyeon took one of the fans phone, recorded herself while the background music was playing their song called Never Stop Me.

As Miyeon smiled towards the camera, shaking her head left and right, Yuqi approached. Both women turned their head towards each other and leaned close to kiss their lips. To remind, it was all fan service.

Only to tease Neverlands.

Well, this video became viral. All Neverlands posted on all media there could be.

Someone, saw that video and was very not happy. She was mad, furious. Miyeon will pay for what she just did with Yuqi but before she will do anything to Miyeon, Soyeon has to watch that too.
Minnie walked in Soyeon's dorm, she truly was feeling furious and couldn't control her anger.

"Soyeonah."

Soyeon turned her head from her phone and stared at the older woman.

"What's up, Unnie?"

Minnie handed her phone as the video on Instagram was playing. The exact video that made Minnie mad, the exact video where Miyeon and Yuqi were about to kiss each other.

Soyeon's eyes were closed as she looked up at Minnie.
"What is this?"

"Our girls, almost kissed."
Minnie points.

Soyeon grabbed onto her phone tightly and smiles softly.
"I'm going to talk to Yuqi, Unnie. Please leave if that's okay."

Minnie nods.
"I'll also talk to Miyeon."

The older woman left the dorm as she walked towards Miyeon's dorm.
She knocked on the door, she waited a few minutes as the latter smiled softly as she saw her girlfriend.

"Baby!! Heyyy!" Miyeon hugged the Thai.
The Thai didn't return the hug but pushed her as she entered the room and closed her door behind. Pushing her aggressively against the door as she was holding her against her neck with her veiny hand.

"B-Baby.. w-what's w-wrong?"
Miyeon stutters as she tries to gulp.

"Oh you truly know what's wrong, brat. You almost kissed, Yuqi. Fucking Song Yuqi. Soyeon's girlfriend. My best friend. My girlfriend tried to kiss my best friend."
Minnie says angrily.

"B-Baby i-it was for f-fan s-service!"
Miyeon stutters.

"I don't fucking care. You tried to kiss someone else who's not me and you will pay for it."
Minnie gets close to her ear.

"And you will learn your mistake."

Miyeon gulps as she was staring at the younger scared. She knew she fucked up but didn't know that her girlfriend would react like this.

She's truly fucked.

The Thai grabbed her wrist and walked towards her bedroom. Closing the door behind her as she pushed Miyeon on the bed, she was wearing still her black skirt with her heart belt, her white crop top.

"Get on your fours. Now."

"M-Minnie lets ta-"

"I said fucking now. Don't let me repeat it."

Miyeon nods and obeys the Thai. She gets on her fours as she was facing the wall.
Minnie trails her hand on the latter's ass, her both hands were on the underwear as she ripped it off.

Miyeon yelps and bites her bottom lip.
"I'm sorry, Minnie..please"

"Shut the fuck up."

"B-But-"

Minnie grabs her cheeks and gets close to her face.
"I told you to shut up. Fucking listen to me. I'm your fucking owner, you dirty whore."

"S-Sorry.."

"Good girl."

As The Thai bend down, she pushed the latter against her face and started swirling her tongue around the latter's clit, sliding one finger inside her as she was thrusting it roughly into her.
The latter arched her back, moaning loudly as she was grinding on the Thai's tongue.

"Stop moving you pathetic whore."

"P-Please, m-more~"

Minnie ignored her and thrusted a second finger inside her as she was thrusting both of her fingers inside her rough yet fast, making the latter moan incredibly loud.

The latter was close for her orgasm as her insides were tightening the Thai's fingers, knowing that the Thai pulled out her fingers making Miyeon groan in frustration.

"Y-YAH! Minnie!"

"Be quiet for fucking once, Yeon."

As she bend down, under the bed the latter had a box of her toys. Minnie knew of course, so she grabbed one of her toys, a thick yet long strap.
As she wore it around her hips, she pushed Miyeon closer to her and thrusted the strap deep inside her, without a warning she started thrusting it incredibly fast as wet sounds were loudly heard as well as the latter's moans, begging her owner to keep going like that.

Each time Miyeon was close to her orgasm the Thai would pull out and add her fingers in the latter's mouth. Telling her to suck on them as she was trying to grind on the strap yet the Thai slapped hardly her ass, leaving red hand marks on it, making the latter whimper in pleasure.

Sliding the strap for the third time inside her as her legs started to shake uncontrollably, making the latter stutter a lot, overwhelming over the pleasure she was feeling yet wasn't able to orgasm because of the younger. She found it truly hot how the younger was acting toward her but it was also frustrating that whenever she's close Minnie always pulls out and bites as well as slap her ass.

"P-Please, l-let me cum.."

"Not yet, kitten."

Miyeon whimpers, the Thai didn't take a second to thrust the strap once again inside her, the latter's body starting to shake as the younger's pace fastened a lot. Miyeon started squirting a lot yet that didn't stop Minnie so she kept thrusting roughly in, rubbing her clit at the same time as she watches her girlfriend scream, her body shake uncontrollably, seeing her legs were becoming weak and wasn't able to stand anymore.

"Fuck! Fuck! Minnie! Fuck!"

Minnie grabs her hair, pull it back as she kept thrusting fast, hard yet rough. The latter grabbed onto the bed sheets as hard as she could. Her eyes were watering and she realizes for the second time.
The Thai pulls out and walked inside the bathroom, cleaning the strap and left it back into the box and pushed it back under the bed.

She walked towards the latter who was laying dead on the bed.
Her hand patting her head as she lowered herself.

"I hope you learned your lesson now."

Miyeon weakly nods as her eyes were closed.

"Good. Good night Miyeon."

With that the Thai left her room. Of course she wanted to take care of her girlfriend but that part of her punishment.

- - - - - -

A/N: Such a pretty girl with a filthy mouth.
Let me change that for you.