Benefits

Author's Pov

Both girls are stressed out, after their new comeback they've been busy again.

Minnie was in her studio, preparing herself as well as her phone to do her first live on weverse.

She was excited to talk to her fans again, do a livestream. She wanted to do it alone.

She pressed the live button, she smiled
widely.

"Hey Neverland~"

Minnie kisses the screen and smiles.

"I missed you guys~ How have you been?"

As her eyes were trailing on the screen, reading the comments she saw a comment about Miyeon and her. She tried to ignore it.

"Our baby Shu is growing up~ she's been doing really great and I'm truly proud of her"

she read another comment about her and the older woman.

She sighs.

This is frustrating.

"Neverland~ let's play some music, shall we?~"

With that she puts Lucid.

"Enjoy our song~ I hope you liked the album and this song"

There were many mean comments about Queencard but she decided to ignore it.

"Miyeon is doing great, she has been quite busy lately so we didn't have much time to hang out together~"

she answers on the comment.

The truth be told, these two women don't have anything serious, she thinks.
They sometimes have intimate moments but there's no feelings attached.

Just like last time on the Dark X-File small video they did.

After the were done with the photo shooting, both women locked themselves in the bathroom and had an intimate moment.

They relieved their stress on each other in such way. No one needs to know what they're doing, not even their members.

"Ah! I'm so excited about our world tour!~ I'll be able to see you guys again. I'm so happy~"

Someone opens her door and she turns her head on the left.

"Hey~" the female voice says.

"Ah, what are you doing here?"

"Yah! I wanted to do a surprise for you, don't you like it?" The female sulks and walked front of the screen waving the viewers.

"Hey Neverland~ I missed you guys!~"

"Miyeon just came in and she's sulking already." Minnie grins.

"You seem like you don't like my company, should I leave then?" Miyeon frowns.

"Do whatever you want, I won't hold you. You can stay if you want but you can also leave if you want as well." Minnie says as she stares at the older woman.

Miyeon sulks and grabs her stuffs and left her studio.

For some reason Minnie didn't like it so she stared for some seconds the phone and smiled awkwardly.

"I'll be right back guys~ give me some minutes!" Minnie says and got out of her studio leaving the livestream still play.

She ran to the elevator to talk to Miyeon. She felt guilty for how she talked to the older woman.

"Yah! Miyeonah, wait!"

Miyeon frowns and crosses her arms.

"What?"