Unforgettable Night

Author's Pov

"Come on, Minnie! It is time for you to get over your ex, you two broke up 3 months ago." Her best friend says, Lisa.

"I know, okay? I just can't help it now, I don't know what else to do to move on from her Lisa. What do I do?" Minnie asks her friend, she truly is devastated.

"Well, there's a gay club going on. Why don't we go there?"

"You know, I usually have to drink lots so I'll get up and actually dance."

"I know that Nicha. But maybe you'll find someone you'll like!"

Minnie rolls her eyes but nods.
"Okay but I'll dress up fem. The last time we went in one I dressed up very masc and no girl came up to me, I couldn't believe that."

Lisa giggles and nods.
"That's up to you what to wear. So we're going?"

Minnie nods.
"We're so going."

"Great"

With that after the two women ate since they were out eating dinner, they said their goodbyes and said they'll meet up at 1am outside that club.

Both women looking fabulous, one of them wearing a black dress and the other one wearing a red skirt as well as a white crop top with a leather jacket, my god you'd go crazy to you could see them.

(And you will now lol. That's what they're wearing.)

)

"Oh my god, Minnie respectfully if you wouldn't be my best friend and if I wouldn't have Jennie, I'd definitely do something with you

"Oh my god, Minnie respectfully if you wouldn't be my best friend and if I wouldn't have Jennie, I'd definitely do something with you." Lisa says making Minnie giggle.

"Oh shut up though I am taking that compliment. You don't look bad yourself, Lalisa." Minnie smirks as they both entered the club.

Both women came downstairs since the club had an underground floor for the dance floor, not so many people were there but both women did not care.

They walked towards the free couch seats and sat there, as songs they both knew came up they started dancing while sitting.

Lisa wanted to get up and go to the dance floor yet Minnie refused.