Help You.

Minnie and Miyeon were sitting on the Thai's couch talking about how Miyeon broke up with her boyfriend. She was sad yet pissed that he found already someone else.

"It's unfair Min, how could he move on that fast?"
Miyeon asks drinking on her glass of water.

"I know, it's unfair Miyeonah. He's such an asshole for that but hey you deserve way better." Minnie hugs the latter.

"But you know? Whenever we had sex he was never able to make me.. orgasm." Miyeon says shyly.

"What?" Minnie was shocked.

"Miyeonah.. you never had an orgasm?"

The latter shakes her head shyly.

"And what were you doing in that moment when you know, you two were active?" Minnie asks curious.

"I had to fake it."

Both women started laughing though the brunette had a fantastic idea to help the latter.

"Lets make an agreement."

"Which is?" The latter asks.

"I will help you get your first orgasm-"

"Oh my god! Minnie you know Im not into.. women." Miyeon crosses her arms.

"I know that, let me finish. I will help you get your first orgasm, If you do orgasm I will clean your apartment for three months."

"Four."

"Three."

"Four and a half."

"Three and a half."

"Deal."

"Also how can you be so sure that you will make me orgasm? You're so confident about that part."

"I have my ways, with the girls I had sex with told me how good I was and I made them orgasm lets say enough times. So you be ready to lose that bet and have your very first orgasm from your experienced best friend, Miyeonah."

Miyeon rolls her eyes and giggles softly. "Whatever Minnie. Don't take it all on you, you are helping me only."

Minnie smirks and trails her hand on the latter's thigh, traveling her hand on her body making Miyeon breathe heavily as she stares her best friend.

"M-Min"

"Sh..just enjoy it, Miyeonah."

With that the brunette kisses her lips, biting her bottom lip and sucking it making the latter moan softly. Gently the latter pushes her as she sits on her lap, riding her knee, softly moaning as the brunette travels her hands on the latter's chest, taking off her black crop top, her hands on the latter's breasts, rubbing her nipples as the latter moans. 

She throws her head back, giving space to the Thai to kiss her neck, as she leaves sloppy kisses on her neck, collarbone down to her breasts. Biting and sucking them, making the latter moan and grind on her knee more as she breathes heavily.

"mmm M-Minnie"

The Thai trails her hands under the latter's skirt, ripping off her underwear making the Miyeon yelp. Pushing the latter on the couch spreading her legs wide as Miyeon blushes softly. 

"No need to be shy princess, I promise I will make you feel good."

"S-Stop talking like t-that."

"You like it, don't you?"

Miyeon just slightly nods. The Thai gets on her knees, getting closer to the latter's wet core as she reaches her hand on the latter's core and rubs her clit, the latter was going already insane. Not even her ex boyfriend could make her feel like this already, it was so crazy feeling like this for her best friend but right now she doesn't care at all. 

She wants Minnie now. She needs her.

The Thai leans close and starts sucking her clit as she spreads a bit her core, making the latter squeeze her legs on Minnie's head as she arches her back and moan loudly.

"Fuck! Fuck! M-Minnie more please"

with that the brunette slides two of her fingers inside her, making the latter roll her eyes back and grab onto the pillows the couch has, one of her hand grabbing the brunettes head tightly, pushing her head further in. Her tongue swirling fast as she thrusts her fingers roughly into her.

"G-God! More!"

The Thai added one more finger as she thrusts them fast while sucking her nipples, biting them, biting her breasts leaving bite marks on them. As she thrusts her fingers, hitting her spot as she arches her back and bites her bottom lip.

Her legs start to shake, she grabs the pillows hardly, moaning loudly as she climax on top of Minnie's slender fingers, taking them out and licking her fingers.

"Good girl."

She leans in and kisses the latter on the lips as the latter kisses her back, wrapping her arms around her neck.

"Guess you will be cleaning MY house now, Miyeonah and not me."

Minnie smirks and the latter groans.

"ugh whatever. But.. that was amazing.. Y-You're good at that."

Minnie nods. "I know. I told you I am."

The latter rolls her eyes. "Fuck off."

- - - - - - -

(BONUS SCENE)

"Ya! Stop being so loud!" Miyeon says loudly.

"Oh Im sorry" Minnie pets the latter's head as she talks on the phone with her best friend, Song Yuqi.

"So are you guys official now?" Yuqi asks on the phone.

Both women stare at each other for a moment before yelling.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

"WHY?"

Yuqi starts laughing loudly as both women wide their eyes.

Their relationship is still a secret from their friends yet they understood they are not hiding it well so they have to try harder.

"Bye Yuqi." Minnie says.

"Huh? WAIT!-"

she hang up.

- - - - - - - -

a quick smut since i dont know when i will be able to post a smut. I will be in a mental hospital for a while and i dont know if i will have time to post anything! 

I love you guys!

Pai Pai <3