Enemies with benefits.

Miyeon is a normal Student, nothing to differ from any other students. The only thing is that she's sleeping around with her enemy yet no one knows about it. Of course no attachment nor feelings involved or else they'll have to stop.

Minnie is a basketball player, quite popular in the school yet she secretly grew feelings for the latter. Of course she doesn't want to stop what she's having with Miyeon so she's keeping it quiet.

Until today.

Miyeon is sitting on a bench at her school's garden when someone takes her water bootle from her hand while she's drinking, making her clothes also wet.

"What the fuck!"
Miyeon yells.

"Who was that fucker dropping you to school earlier?"
Miyeon looks at Minnie who's asking her.

She glared at her as the latter moves her hand when she tried to reach her water bottle. She frowns and stooges up.

"Give me my bottle back first!"
Miyeon tries to reach it as Minnie sighs and kept the bottle on the air.

"Seriously Yeon? After you fuck me in my dorm last night, you got dropped by another guy this morning?"

Miyeon blushes a lot as she heard what Minnie told her.

"Minnie we had a deal. Benefits only, no feelings included or else we have to caught this off."
Miyeon crosses her arms as she stares at the brunette.

The Thai's eyes screamed a wave of rage as Miyeon tried her best to stare at her and seem very serious.

Minnie sighs.
"Fine. My dorm tonight, don't be late."

She gives back the bottle as she reaches close to the latter and whispers to her ear.
"I'll make you forget that man."
With that, she leaves.
Leaving a stuttering Miyeon yet in utterly shock.

W-What the fuck just happened?

Miyeon wasn't sure how to feel about this, the fact that the brunette invited her to her dorm though she didn't mind. She would like to see her try, the fact that she was jealous was truly interesting to see and witness.

- - - - - - -

As the latter enters the form of the brunette, Minnie did not waste any chance and pushed the latter against the door as she kisses her lips aggressively. The latter moans during the kiss as she wraps her arms around the brunette's neck.

As they make out, Minnie's hand travel to her ass, as she slowly grabs it and massages it making the latter moan softly. She takes off the latter's crop top, slowly leaving sloppy yet wet kisses on her neck, collarbone and her chest area.

"Baby we will have to be quick on this, my roommate will arrive soon."
Minnie whispers as she travels her hand slowly between the latter's legs, pulling down her underwear and sit her on her kitchen table.

She spreads the latter's legs, as she kisses her again while her hand was rubbing her wet folds, leaving a moaning Miyeon behind. She grinds on the brunette's touch, as she slowly slides two fingers inside the latter making Miyeon arch her back.

As the brunette kneels down, she got closer to the latter's wet folds, sucking her clit as she thrusts her fingers in a fast pace. Miyeon reaches her hand on top of the brunette's head and pushes her closer, needing more as if today was the end of the world.

"Fuck.. M-Minnie.."

The latter keeps grinding as the brunette slides a third finger inside her as she kept swirling her tongue on the latter's clit. Her walls started to tighten meaning the latter was almost close on her release.

"Mmpf f-fuck.. I-I'm close.. p-please"

It didn't take half minute before the latter released as her juices were trailing on the brunette's fingers, as she pulled them out she liked them and smirks.

"And with that kitten, you're mine. Understand?"
Minnie asks with her husky voice, her hand grabbing Miyeon's neck as the latter stares at her with such innocent eyes and nods.

"Yes."

"Yes what."

"Yes.. mistress."

Minnie smirks.
"Good girl."

- - - - - -
A/N:
[Take a Small lyric from Ari Abdul - Taste]

I want a taste of you
Baby, I'd burn this world for you
And if you leave, I'm coming too

That's all for today, you horny asses.
Have a great day/night !

Pai Pai <3