Tattoo

Author's Pov

Miyeon was actually excited yet she was a bit scared. She did an appointment for a tattoo not long ago and that appointment is today.

She wanted for so long one on her thigh yet she was scared cause she knows it will hurt.
It's a sensitive area where it hurts the most but not as bad as on your back.

"Miyeon Unnie there's no reason to be afraid. Me and Soyeon did one as well as Yuqi." says Soojin as she tries to calm the older one down.

"I know Soojin, it's just.. that's it will be my first tattoo ever and it already makes me nervous about it!" Miyeon pouts as she had to dress up and get ready.

"Why did I agree on doing this? I'm not ready!" Miyeon panics.

"Unnie, let's drink some water and calm down okay? I can come with you if you want." suggests Soojin as she was rubbing Miyeon's hand.

The latter shakes her head and sighs.

"It's fine, I can do this alone."

"Are you sure, Unnie?"

Miyeon nods.

Soojin couldn't force the older one so she just trusted her and hums.

The older one wanted to do a Melody tattoo, from Hello Kitty. Cute right?
So she tried her best to calm down before going to the tattoo shop.

(Yk me, always showing the girlie's outfits.)

)

(Yeah

(Yeah. Anyways, bye bye!)

As Miyeon walked in the store, she saw a black haired woman, with pink pants yet her arms were filled with tattoos.

(Yes in this Minnie has tattoos. Why is she a tattoo artists without tattoos?? Exactly.)

"Excuse me.. I had an appointment today at 4pm.."
Miyeon says as the woman looks up to her and smiles.

"Ah yes! You are the one who texted me on Instagram, right?"
The woman asks which made Miyeon nod.

"Great. Follow me, and I'll get your tattoo ready!"

With that the latter follows the woman, as both entered a private room which were filled with ink as well as needles for tattoos and cool yet kind of creepy tattoo stickers.
The music was nice, it was relaxing yet beautiful.

As the woman came back after 5 minutes, with the tattoo ready on a paper, since Miyeon chose the size and where she wanted it the woman sat on her chair and grabbed her gloves and wore them.

"Alright, so you want it on your thigh right?"

Miyeon nods.

"Where exactly?"

Miyeon points to her inner thigh but a bit up, the woman nods as she put some crème on it and places the paper on top of her skin as her dress was pulled up a bit since the woman needed a bit space.

"I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself. My name's Nicha but you can call me Minnie."
Minnie smiles.

"Nicha? That doesn't sound like a Korean name."
Miyeon says curious.

"That's because I am from Thailand but moved in Korea since I was 15."

"Oh and how old are you if I may ask?"

"I'm 25."

Miyeon nods and smiles.
"That's great, I'm 26."

Minnie took her machine and started tattooing the older, which made the older grab hardly onto the chair she was sitting since it was hurting really badly.

"We could take some breaks if you would've like, Miyeon."

Miyeon shakes her head.
"N-No it's f-fine. I-I can handle this."

Minnie nodded and continued, the thing is Miyeon liked how painful it was yet she tried not to make any weird sounds.

How Minnie's hands were rubbing and sliding onto her skin, how hot she looked concentrating on tattooing her, grabbing her inner thigh. It was driving her crazy.
She was afraid that the woman will see how wet she already became for her tattoo artist which in fact is embarrassing.

"Alright, we're done. Let me clean the ink a bit and protect your tattoo with putting some protection on it and we're done."
Minnie suggests.

The latter hums as she was breathing heavily.

Once Minnie cleaned the tattoo she threw the paper, wrapped with a cling film.
The artist slide her hand between the latter's legs, touching her wet core making the latter moans loudly but immediately shut her mouth.

"I've seen how wet you've been over my touches. Want me to help you on that, little girl?"

Miyeon was shocked yet she wanted this so badly right now.
She nods without thinking anything else but her artist's head between her legs.

"P-Please..~"

Minnie smirks as she leaned between the latter's legs yet her coworker yelled.

"Nicha! Be quick with the tattoo cause you have two more customers!"

"Guess I have to be quick on this one, kitten."

The pet name made Miyeon blush as she nods quickly.

With no warning, Minnie quickly took off her panties and slide her fingers inside the latter, making the latter arch her back.

"O-Oh fuck~"

Minnie leaned in and kissed her lips as she was thrusting her fingers deep inside her.
The latter hold onto the chair tightly as she spread her legs wide, giving more space for the Thai.

She moved her head close to the latter's wet core and sucked her clit while thrusting her fingers rapidly inside her making loud wet noises.

"M-Minnie~"

With no warning the latter climaxes making the Thai smirk.

"My my~ you were quick little one."

The latter blushes and hides her face from embarrassment.

"I-I g-guess I was r-really turned on.."

Minnie give Miyeon her number in a paper.
"Text me, so we can do this again and maybe go out on a date. Alright, cutie?"

Miyeon nods, she paid the Thai and left with a smile on her face.

•••••••

Author's Note

The specific horny maniac gave that idea and I thank them for that.

Also horny maniac, you're a bottom.

Anyways!!

Until next time people,
Pai Pai <3