In love

G!P Minnie

Miyeon's Pov

I am truly so confused, how does it feel to be in love?
I have seen my best friend, Minnie being in love with a girl before who used to be her girlfriend though after they broke up she was crying.

I truly cannot help her, I feel mad when I found out that girl just left Minnie though I can't feel that pain nor do I want that.

Poor Minnie, she did not deserve that.
I hope I could vanish that pain from her and send it all to me so I would see her beautiful dorky smile again.

I'll give my best to make you smile again, Minnie.

Just so you wait!

A month passed, Minnie got a bit better she was smiling time to time and I liked that.

"Minnie-yah!! Lets go try these clothes, I picked some shirts from the man section for you since you like bigger clothes." I say and Minnie nods.

We've been really close lately, I am truly happy though. I'm happy I got to spend more time with her now, don't get me wrong we always hanged out but when she had a girlfriend she was always busy with her.

"Okay Miyeonah. Lets go into the changing rooms and show me." Minnie says and I nod.

Authors POV

As both women stepped in, Miyeon shows one shirt to Minnie telling her to take her current shirt off.

The younger did what she was told to do which when she did the older girl was staring at her abs.

"Like it where you're staring?" Minnie smirks.

The older turns red and throws the shirt to the younger one as she turns around.

"S-Shut up and wear it!"

The younger just giggled and wore the shirt. It looked just fine, her style, the color was fine as well. Miyeon really knew her taste, that was really surprising.

"I like it, Yeon. I'll buy it."

The older nodded though Minnie's eyes traveled to the older's back. She liked her back a lot, she even said to her friends that Miyeon has a hot yet nice back.

"Your back is nice. I like it a lot."
Minnie says with her husky voice making the older shiver a bit.

"O-Oh? Thank you. Y-Your abs are a-also uhm.. nice."
Miyeon was so red, she couldn't face the younger woman.

"Oh really? You want to touch them?"
Minnie asks as she stepped closer to Miyeon, pinning the older against the mirror.

"W-What?"

"Would you like to touch my abs, Miyeonah?"

The older was speechless.
She quickly nodded, she couldn't speak.

The younger took off the shirt, throwing it on the floor as the older moved her hand on Minnie's waist, moving it close to her abs.

Her face was red, she felt the tension and the neediness. She wanted the younger to touch her badly, she always wanted her.

Something that the Thai doesn't know is one time as she walked to her dorm, Miyeon opened her door and caught the Thai pleasuring herself. That made Miyeon feel embarrassed yet she wanted to touch it badly, her bulge was big and thick. Around to 9 inches? She thought wasn't sure enough, since that scene she couldn't get it off of her mind.

"I-It feels nice.. N-Nicha."

Minnie smirks. "Oh yeah? Would you like to know, what else would feel nice?"