Drive

Author's Pov

Minnie and Miyeon have been dating for a while now.

Miyeon was taking too longer than usual to get ready for date night.

"Are you okay?"
Minnie asks outside of the door.

"I'm just changing."
Miyeon says.

"You've been changing for the past hour now."
Minnie says.

"I just don't like the way it looks."
Miyeon says.

"Come out here."
Minnie says.

She opens the door and she walks out of the room, closing the door behind her.

"You look so gorgeous, Miyeonah."
Minnie says while she smiles.

"Minnie says while she smiles

(Their outfits)

(Their outfits)

"I'm not really sure, my thighs look so bad in this dress."
Miyeon says while looking down at her own dress.

Minnie gets on her knees.
She begins to pull the dress up, she kisses her inner thighs as the latter feels butterflies.

"Your thighs look perfect to me, princess."
Minnie groans while looking at the latter's eyes while rubbing her inner thighs still.

Miyeon blushes as she bites her lip.
"Yah! Let's go.. we'll be l-late!"

With that both women get out of the house as both of them get into Minnie's car.

While driving, Minnie places her hand on the latter's thigh and moves it up and down. The latter gulps as she blushes while staring out of the window, liking how her girlfriend touches her.

As they arrived, the Thai parks. Pushing her seat back as she lays down now, staring at her girlfriend.

"Miyeonah."

"Hm?"
The latter looks at her lover.

"I know you're in the mood."
she whispers.

"Shut it, Nicha."
Miyeon scoffs.

"Come fuck my face, brat."
Her lover demands.

"S-Seriously? Now?"

"Did I stutter, love?"
Minnie asks.

"N-No.."

That made Miyeon flustered, as she slowly took off her panties and carefully sat onto her girlfriend's chest area.

"Are you sure about this?"
Miyeon checks up.

"I've never been more sure than now."

With that the latter nods, sitting on the Thai's face as she felt her tongue swirling around on her folds. Grinding her hips on top of the younger's face as she grabs onto the door tightly.

"F-Fuckk"

The latter moans as she arches her back, she keeps grinding, the younger's hands traveling on the older's ass as she grabs it and massaging it letting her girlfriend moan loud.

"Mm you taste so good, baby."

"S-Shut it."

Grabbing her hair, the older moves back and forth fast as the Thai's tongue was swirling a lot, sucking her clit.

"Fuck fuck fuck!"

Suddenly the latter climaxes as her whole body twitches, though it didn't stop her girlfriend there. She immediately inserts her tongue inside her, leaving a loud Miyeon moan her name as she rolls her eyes back.

"Oh my fucking god, Nicha!"

She smirks, watching her girlfriend getting fucked by her was an amazing view, she loved how she fucks her, how she pleasures her.

She will never get enough of her.

"Faster! Please please"

Swirling her tongue inside, moving it in circle paces, that made Miyeon's body twitch as she hold onto the seat.

"Oh yes! R-Right there, baby"

She threw her head back, letting all these pleasuring sounds come out of her own mouth. Her girlfriend knows her weak spots so she would definitely moan loud, just like how Nicha likes it.

Starting to move her hips up and down slowly while her body is still twitching, her legs are a shaking meas, biting her bottom lip.

"Mmm.. d-don't stop! Please.. I-I'm so so c-close"

Minnie kept eating her out, one of her hands moving to the older's clit and rubbing it, overstimulating her lover as she screams when she felt herself climaxing for the second time.

"Oh my god"

The older sits back onto her lover's lap, letting her girlfriend pull the seat back up as she kisses her girlfriend's lips softly.

"You taste so sweet. Don't you think, my love?"
Minnie asks.

The latter was able to taste herself and pouts.

"L-Let's go."

Her lover nods as both women got out of the car, letting Miyeon wear back her underwear as both women walked into a fancy restaurant.

What a truly date.

- - - - - -
A/N: hearing "cum on this dick" just do sum to me.