Pleasuring Night

Author's POV

It's been rough for the 26 year old, she has been kicked out since she was 17 so she had to find a job for her to survive. The easiest way for her was to become a stripper even if she hated that idea.

She had connections since she was quite popular in her college years so someone let her get the job as a stripper when she turned 18.

Since then she's been living in a mansion  with a pool and a nice car. What a nice life, right?

Though, it's not the best. Having lots of money yet still be unhappy, sucks.

Her love life was never good, every partner she had used her for her body or money.

Though, she has seen and been asked by a specific customer to do a private dance for them. She always declined.

She didn't have to lie, even if she wanted she wasn't allowed to. The customer was handsome in their way, really rich yet very good looking.

Something was bothering Miyeon to not do it, she just couldn't agree on dancing on the customer's lap even if that customer was indeed very attractive.

It was a woman as well.

The woman told her that she'll give the stripper lots of money if only she gives her a lap dance on the private rooms. Though, the stripper always said no.

But now, the customer has been taking other strippers, other women, who's not her to give her a lap dance yet whenever she was coming out from that room she never looked happy nor satisfied with any women she picked.

How does Miyeon know? The customer told her so. It'd have been better if Miyeon would be the one dancing for her.

She always came into this strip club to watch Miyeon, admire her as well as getting a private dance for her own eyes though as we know the stripper always denied.

But she had enough, she didn't know what actually this angriness was, was it jealousy? what was it? She's not sure.

What she truly knows is that she right now with so anger in her wants to give that private dance to that woman and make her happy as well as enjoy herself for the stay.

As she was on the stage dancing like crazy as nasty men were throwing their money, Miyeon decided to get off stage and go where that woman was sitting. Wide legs open, sitting like a man. Is what Miyeon thought, she finds it attractive.

She slowly sits on the woman's lap, grinding on her thigh, taking her hand and trailing it onto her own body. From her chest to her thigh.

She was teasing the woman and that's what she loves doing.

The woman bit her lip, she was burning inside. She was going insane yet she looked very calm in front of the stripper.

Miyeon leaned close to the woman, whispering into her ear as she continued grinding.

"What's your name, love?" Miyeon whispers.

"Nicha." The woman says.

"Mmm..Nicha~ what a perfect name to moan." Miyeon whispers.

That made Nicha smirk, she loved the confidence that stripper had. She knew she was different from the other strippers, she just wanted her to talk to her even for a bit.

"Mmm.. Nicha~" Miyeon groans near Nicha's ear.

Suddenly the stripper gets off of her lap, walking behind the woman and wrapping her long arms around Nicha's neck and whispered.