Fool

Before I start with this story, i saw that on a tiktok video talking about a small story. So I decided to make it a small Mimin story and I'll try to make a Yuyeon one as well since YuYeon seems to be more real lately in this era. Anyways, have fun!

Miyeon's Pov

Me and Minnie have been in a relationship for the past three months but she is getting on my nerves lately, she's too clingy and wants to see me everyday. She annoys me a lot, i can't spend one day without her crying about how much she misses me or that she badly wants to see me because she feels alone.

Ugh! Doesn't she have any friends? Of course she does! She has many friends yet she always dips them so she will meet up with me.

I know I should feel loved and all though all I feel is annoyance. So today i planned on breaking up with her. Seriously, I am done.

We are outside right now, walking on a near park and we decided to sit on a bench we had in front of us.

"Tell me baby! You said you have to tell me something, so here I am!" Minnie smiles.

Ugh, that annoying dorky smile. Stop smiling like that.

"Yeah, I want break up." I say serious.

"W-What?"

"I want to break up. I got tired of you." I say.

"O-Oh you've been tired of me? What should I say? You have been ditching me for your friends all the time, you push me away when we are hugging or you don't even want to kiss me anymore. You're calling me annoying and you don't even text me at all!" Minnie shouts.

"That's why I want to break up with you! I don't ever and when I mean ever I mean ever! want to see you again, Minnie."

"But-"

"No! We're done. I hope we will never cross paths again. Bye." With that I got up and left Immediately.

I know I was harsh but it had to be done, I just truly couldn't stand her anymore.

Author's Pov

Months have passed after the two women's break up, Minnie was doing finally fine. She was hanging out with her friends, looking good as always. Going out on clubs, hitting up on girls, having one night stands yet her mentality wasn't that fine though she preferred not to talk about it at all.

She would rather stay home whenever she never felt fine and gave herself time until she feels better.

She even got a new motorcycle she's been wanting to get for quite a long time now, her hair is now black with white stripes on her hair, wearing baggy clothes as ever since she loves baggy clothes.

Now about Miyeon.

She has changed, completely.
Since her break up, the first month she was still cold and rude towards some people that is because she still couldn't accept the fact that she liked women.

She was having problems with her family but now that she's finally free and works in an art museum, she had a change of heart.

One day, as she usually, everyday walks to her favorite coffee shop that her friend Sana has, she ordered her cafe americano as usual, she saw a familiar face.
Minnie. Her ex girlfriend.

Of course she had regrets of how she treated that woman back then, how her actions were towards that woman, she deeply knows that Minnie didn't deserve that. As well as that she still had feelings for the younger woman even when they broke up but her mean character wasn't it, she would still hurt that woman if she was her old self.

What the latter did now?
Well easy, she told Sana to give Minnie's bubble tea to the younger woman and tell her that's it's on the latter.

"Oh? Miyeon hitting up on a woman? Is that a change of life?" Sana says

"Oh shut up, I just know that person. She's my ex."

"Oh shit, the woman you told me about? How you used to treat her?" Sana asks

"Yeah, I want to apologize to her so can you please do me that favor and give this to her? That would mean a lot thanks." Miyeon begs.

Sana didn't have a choice and did what she was told to do.
As the woman gave the bubble tea to the younger, Minnie looks at her confused.

"But I didn't order that?" Minnie says.

"I know but a customer told me to give this to you and that's on her." Sana wiggles her eyebrows.

"Oh? Is that so? And who might that customer be?" Minnie asks curious.

"That beautiful woman right there, who's reading a book right now, with the pink hair." Sana says and points out at Miyeon.

"Oh." Minnie frowns.
"Well, thanks i guess." she once again says coldly.

The Thai just stands up and hurriedly leaves the coffee shop, making the latter look at her and follow her behind.

"Minnie wait!" Miyeon yells which made Minnie stop in front of her motorcycle.

"What do you want, Yeon?"

"I.. uh.. I wanted to apologize.." Miyeon says as she was trying to catch her breath.

"For what? Hurting me? Don't, it's too late now."

"Also for that and how I was acting towards you. I completely changed, I promise.. that is why I wanted to ask you something.." the latter says as she stares deeply into the younger's eyes.

"What is it?"

Give me one more chance, i promise that i will never hurt you again, never."

That made Minnie laugh.

"No no Minnie! I am serious!"

"Only a fool would take someone back who hurts them so deeply much."

Miyeon nodded instead of defeat and rejection. It hurt her a lot actually, she had been planning on this for two months now but she got rejected. She understands why but it still hurts her so deeply, she couldn't do anything else but cry in front of that woman.

"I-I understand.. I-I'm sorry Minnie." She was trying so hard not to cry but she completely failed.

Minnie suddenly hugged her, placed her arms around the latter's waist and smiled idiotically.

"And I'm one of those fools who will take you back."

With that Minnie kissed her lips gently, Miyeon wrapping her arms around her neck as both kissed each other gently.

"I missed you, Minnie."

"I missed you too, Miyeon. So much."

"I love you."

"I love you too."