not so innocent

⚠️This story contains smut. If you feel uncomfortable reading smut, please either skip this one shot or don't read for your own risk!⚠️

Author's POV

It has been confirmed that Nicha known as Kim Minnie would be attending a lesson on how to stop doing drugs.

Yes, you read that right. This woman has been addicted to drugs, since her parents died in a car crash she's been blaming herself for not being there. When her parents died, she was in Thailand for some business stuffs she had to do for her work. She didn't have any other choice.

Anyhow, her close friends tried to make her feel better, Seo Soojin and Jeon Soyeon. These two have been by her side since they were like 10 and 9 years old, interesting right? A friendship that last so long.

It was her first time being in this kind of group, people who used to do drugs or just stopped doing them, like her.

That's really a weird feeling.
Why do I have to be here?
I could do this alone.

Minnie thinks. Even though she's not actually telling the truth, she would be devastated if she would do this alone cause it'd end her up doing drugs again.

So why not find a new kind of drug? Which it won't be as bad as those pills.

As she get inside to this small room, there were people. Many people.

They stared at her, all eyes on her which made her so anxious. She gulped hardly and sat on a free chair.

She looked up, her eyes caught the most beautiful gaze and eyes she ever saw. Brown eyes, a bit rounded than hers yet so beautiful. Lips? So beautiful, not so big yet not so thin. They seemed very kissable. Body? God, so thin yet so beautiful. She's going crazy, she never saw a woman like her.

"Why don't you introduce yourself to the group, love?" the woman asks.

Minnie blinks twice after that she nods and stands up from her seat.

"M-My name's Nicha Yontararak, Kim Minnie in short. Uh.. I'm from T-Thailand and moved here seven years ago. I'm currently 25 years old." Minnie says while looking onto the ground.

"Very nice, then tell me Minnie why are you here?" the woman asks.

"W-Well, I have been troubled with taking drugs and it was the time for me to stop taking them. I want a better life for myself." Minnie confesses.

The woman smiles and claps.

"Very well, you're in the right place then. Let me introduce myself before we start, my name's Cho Miyeon, I'll be your drug counselor or therapist. You can always talk to me if you want privately. I am 26 years old and I am from Korea." Miyeon points out which made Minnie be more mesmerized by her charms as her smile for example.

Yeah, she definitely wants to get better now. She wants to attend this small group.

Definitely.

As she came back from that group therapy, she also got Miyeon's number if she ever needed to call her or text her during hard times.

She immediately called her best friend, Lalisa Manoban. She's also her Assistance.

"Lisa, my lord you won't believe what I did and who I met." Minnie says, panicking.

"Yo! Tell me everything, I got some time." Lisa says on the phone.

And that's how it starts with Minnie.
Attending every group therapy that's with Miyeon.