Forever?

Author's Pov

Minnie and Miyeon were a lovely couple, pretty very known one in the internet.

Miyeon was an influencer and Minnie was a photographer who time to time was doing some vlogs about her life.

Both women fall in love instantly, Minnie was supposed to take pictures of a wedding, that's where she met Miyeon. Back then Miyeon didn't have a partner, so she went alone in the wedding with a beautiful pink dress.

She looked fabulous and Minnie decided to talk to the woman, since both women were alone with no partner she thought it'd be a great idea to get to know that woman.

That's what basically happened, they had some things in common yet they were so different. That's what made it more interesting about each other, both had different taste in music yet they listened to music together no matter what.

The one loved playing piano and the other loved painting or drawing on a paper.

They would go on a art museum as a date, take walks for hours as a date, watch the starts as a date, sit on the floor while watching the waterfall as a date.

That's also where their first kiss was, watching the waterfall, both holding each other's hand as both women looked deeply into their eyes and leaned in for a sweet yet passion kiss.

They were the happiest yet sweetest couple ever, Miyeon's fans loved Minnie as much as her girlfriend loved her.

Posting each other on their Instagram accounts, holding hands, where they were going, when they were hanging out with their friends, posting silly pictures with each other.

One specific post from Minnie was kind of cute yet she shouldn't have written it.

'If we ever break up, I'll move out from Korea.'

Leaving Miyeon a comment, with so much confidence saying 'that will never happen baby ;)'

All of us think that a relationship will last forever. Since it's going great, even by little fights the relationship that the both of you feel so safe yet so in love about will never end.

Well, sadly this is not reality. That is imaginations, especially for people who might not be meant to be for each other or right person wrong time.

Sadly this lovely couple we know, broke up.

No one knows the exact reason, no one knows exactly why but just putting rumors like 'Minnie cheated on Miyeon with Lalisa Manoban from BLACKPINK' or 'Miyeon finding a new lover, Sana Minatozaki from TWICE?'

Whatever the reason was, our beloved photographer didn't actually care. She knew the reason, she couldn't face Miyeon anymore nor could the latter face the Thai.

For a while both women were on their worst, in their way they felt depressed. As if a peace of their hearts disappeared, they weren't so happy anymore as they used to be.

They've been together for almost five years and decided to break up?

Was it truly an important reason?
Why did they have to break up like this?
Are they going to be okay?

Well, the life goes on and they must move on.
Either they will meet again or they will never meet and find a new lover.

Minnie decided to post a picture of herself leaving a caption as:
'We were endgame huh? Such a lie.'

Miyeon saw it, she was furious yet she understood why Minnie posted it.

What did the latter do? She also posted a picture of herself, knowing damn well the Thai would see this picture by leaving a comment on her own post:
'Sometimes forever is not for all life time.'

Both women were furious about each other's captions.
So childish.

It was obvious that these two were still in love yet they didn't dare to text each other.

One year has passed already, both women did not find a new lover.
They still continued sending captions about each other.

Their fans got tired of that, they just wished that both women would get back together.

This time it was night, Minnie sitting on her balcony starring at the stars as well as moon. The moon was beautiful today, how bright it was.

"Oh tell me moon, why can't I be happy with the love of my life?"

Minnie stopped for a second and sighed.

"Why is it hard to let go of someone that you truly love?"

"Why did I fall in love with her and no one else?"

"Why is she all I still think about? Will she take me back one day?"

"Oh moon, I love her so much. I even moved back to Thailand as I promised if we would ever break up."

This was hard for Miyeon too.

"Tell me Sun, why did I have to break it off?"

"Why did I care more about what my agency would say since they were against us two being together?"

"Why was I scared enough to speak up and let them ruin my happiness like that?"

"Will I ever get the chance to see the love of my life and have a small happy family with the cute Thai photographer?"

"Will she ever take me back if I explain her why we broke up?"

Miyeon was crying at this point.
So was Minnie.

They were basically soulmates yet they had it hard to get back together.

"Oh moon, I am still in love with Cho Miyeon and I'll be forever in my life. I will take her back, she'll be mine." Says Minnie as she glared at the moon before going back in her room.

"Oh Sun, I am still deeply in love with this cute, dork, adorable photographer called Minnie Nicha Yontararak. I think I'll forever be in love with that woman, if one day will ask me to get back with her.. I'll instantly say yes with no second thoughts. I'll be hers. We will find a way to be together again, it's a promise." Miyeon says and walks back to her set where she had to take pictures for a new make up product.

"We will be together again, Miyeon."
"We will be together again, my beloved Minnie."

Until next time.