Unusual.

We're in a world where werewolves and vampires truly exists. Though they're befriended with humans so there's truly no crime expect the fact that vampires will live forever and humans cannot.

Though, vampires and werewolves must keep it a secret cause not all humans are accepting them, either they will slice them in pieces or behead them.

So for them to be just humans with no problem they wear a ring.

That's where our beloved Kim Minnie, known as Nicha Yontararak is wearing one. Her whole family are werewolves but somehow she wasn't when she was born. To be exact, she was born as a human though back then a needy nurse who seemed to be a vampire as well as out of control she bit the baby and turned it into a vampire. Her skin was pale.. more like truly pale, near to white.

Of course her parents accepted her of how she is so there was no problem, they even got that ring for her so she won't scare any humans nor get killed by them.

Her school years were pretty normal, she passed all her exams, was one of the top students in her school years and now she's in college. Cube University, is one of the most known yet very famous Universities for music, art and instruments.

Nicha was interested in playing the piano and make her own music and produce it herself so she signed up for these that at the end she got accepted. Of course she had to move in South Korea for that, there was no problem at all since her family owned a house they decided to let her live there as well as paying the house.

They even made sure that her bank account will have money so she would also survive, so whenever she needed some money they'd send her some so she would live and have fun.

Though in the college she made a lot of friends. She was one of the top students yet she was also one of the most beautiful girls in there, yet she didn't care about that part. All she cared was her studies and a specific girl who's her classmate and friend but to be all honest they barely talk, they might have a small talk but nothing more. The brunette truly liked the princess of the college, she was beautiful, truly breathtaking, her mesmerized brown eyes, her pink lips, her nose, her body, her laugh, her eyebrows, everything was perfect.

The only problem here is the fact that she's a human and she heard that the girl's parents are against vampires. Thinking they eat humans with no mercy and would only suck hour blood out until you die, like they're some heartless creatures. Well for that, Minnie isn't. Minnie is the exact opposite just like mostly all vampires, she has feelings, she has a kind heart, she cares a lot and would never hurt a fly even if she needs blood. She would rather die somehow than drink a human's blood and see them die in front of her eyes.

She's one of the kind.

Though, Minnie doesn't have the courage to ask the latter out. She thinks that the latter would reject her only because she's a vampire and might think that she will use the latter for her blood, the brunette doesn't want that. She wants to treat the latter like a real princess, make her mostly happy, but her flowers, pick her up from her classes, drive her to her house, go on small dates, hang out together and have fun with each other.

Such a sweetheart, right?

Lets go to the princess now, Cho Miyeon. She's a regular good student, a top student, she usually studies a lot and rejects almost everyone only because she has no time in dating. That's the answer she gives to everyone but the truth is that she waits for a specific brunette to ask her out since high school but both of them lack of communication.

Her parents know that she's bisexual, she had a couple of boyfriends before and one girlfriend though all of them weren't the one. She never felt safe with any of them, she thought these people used her for her name and her body which because of them she hates her body but doesn't show it to anyone nor to her close friends.