Nemesis

Minnie G!P

Author's Pov

It has been confirmed for quite some time now that the two nemesis have been having something going on.

These two would act in front of their whole friendgroup that they hate each other yet, they meet up privately together to do stuffs.

Of course non of these two want their friends to know that the two nemesis have been.. well, sexually active with each other.

A lot.

They can't keep their hands on themselves anymore, it is out of control.

As for today, these two and their friends would be attending a kind of gallery. Their friends, Lisa and Rosè are having an art gallery in their house, many people would attend that gallery since this couple is quite popular.

Well, our beloved nemesis couple had other plans there.

Minnie is wearing a black tight shirt with no sleeves, with long baggy black pants matching with her black shoes.
As for our beloved princess, she's wearing a white crop top with a blue-white short skirt with white heels as well as her black long hair which was loose.

The two women were staring at each other the longest, couldn't keep their off of each other. The tension getting more hot every second yet non of them did any move.

It was suffocating the latter, she wanted to tease the Thai. She wanted her and needed her the most right now.

As for the Thai, she was trying to control herself and not get her shaft excited. She had to keep it in her pants as well as keep it together and support her best friend.

Miyeon walked past the Thai, signaling her to follow her in an empty room, of course Minnie did it but first waited a few seconds to past so no one will suspect anything.

As both women were in the same room, they immediately locked their lips and pushed the latter against the door. The latter locking the door as both women were making out.

"You drive me crazy, princess." Mumbles Minnie.

"Tell me more, please" begs Miyeon.

"I want to thrust my dick inside you as you face this damn door and I want people to hear your slutty moans."

"Then why don't you do it, baby?" Miyeon smirks as she knew that she just challenged the Thai.

The Thai did not resist any second, they locked their lips again as she picked up the latter's left leg on her waist, moving her hand on the latter's thighs.
They barely could breathe yet it did not stop them, hurriedly Minnie pulls down the latter's panties.

The older took the opportunity to rub the younger's shaft through her pants, seeing how hard she was already.
Making the Thai moan, her hand aggressively grabbing the latter's neck making the older smirk.

"You'll suck it good, princess. Get on your knees now."

The latter nods as she sits on her knees, pushing her hair on her back. Unbuttoning the younger's pants, pulling them down together with her boxers.

"Already so hard for me? My my.. I didn't even do anything yet~" Miyeon says.

"Shut the fuck up and take it in your mouth, brat."

With that sentence, Minnie aggressively thrusts her shaft in Miyeon's mouth. As for the latter, she was bumping her head back and forth in a fast pace, as she kept looking at the Thai with such innocent eyes which that drove Minnie more crazy.

"Fuck, keep going princess. You're doing good."

Minnie was moving her hips back and forth, didn't make it easier for the latter yet she loved it how the taller was treating her right now.

The latter backed off a bit, her precum dripping out from her head, the latter was rubbing the tip making the younger groan in pleasure.

"Okay, enough. I can't wait anymore, my turn." Minnie says.

She pushed aggressively the latter against the door, her face facing the door, as her back was facing the Thai. Her hands were trailing slowly onto the older's ass, slapping it, leaving her hand marks on it as the older was moaning.

With no warning, she thrusts her big shaft inside the older, making the latter arch her back as well as trying to grab onto the door on how big and fat Minnie was.

"Still can't get used to it, brat?"

"With your size, it's impossible my love."
Miyeon says and that made Minnie smirk.

"No one will ever make you feel the way I make you feel."

"Mmm.. maybe~"

Each thrust was becoming aggressive, rough yet fast. She loved that feeling, how tight the older was around her shaft. How wet she was for the Thai.

Each thrust was aggressive yet wet sounds were heard.
The older's legs started to shake, which the younger saw and grabbed tightly on the older's waist, thrusting fast.

As she quickly pulled her shaft out the older squirted, moaning loudly as her legs kept shaking, the Thai was rubbing the older's clit making her squirt more.

"Be a good girl and cum for me, yeah?"

"Mmm~ anything you want, my l-love~"

"Good girl."

The Thai quickly thrusts her shaft inside the older again, her legs were a shaking mess as she became very sensitive right now.
Minnie loved it, she knew that both of them were so close right now, she pulled Miyeon's hair as she thrusts fast yet rough, making the older roll her eyes back by the overwhelming pleasure she's having right now, the younger was moaning as well.

Miyeon was becoming very tight as she was very close to climax.

"F-Fuck fuck fuck! R-Right, please keep going please!"

Not even a second passed and the older climaxed while Minnie's shaft was still inside her.
Minnie on the other hand did not stop until ten seconds later, she climaxed inside of the older.

"F-Fuck off Minnie.. I-If the test c-comes positive, y-you're in a big trouble."

"Let's take care of the baby then, princess." Minnie smirks and pulled her pants back on and left a shaking mess Miyeon back in the room alone.

"You're such an asshole but I like you so much."