Uh Oh.

Five girls were in a karaoke room, singing, drinking, having fun. One of their didn't come just because she was kinda busy hanging out with her family so she wasn't able to attend the party.
The five girls were celebrating Shuhua's and Soojin's 1 years anniversary, they decided to celebrate it since it was one year and they were still so in love with each other.
Of course the tsundere wasn't able to show affection in front of her friends, she's not used to it plus she's shy. She only started at her girlfriend singing with her best friend, Yuqi. Both being loud as usual thought their girlfriends were smiling watching at them while the older was being drunk and was singing along with them without the microphone yet sitting on the couch cause everything was moving in the room for her.

"Unnie, I'll call Minne unnie to pick you up. You're not truly okay right now and we're about to go."
Soyeon says as she was holding the latter form her waist.

"Mhmmm~"
Miyeon hums as she was smiling widely.

"We shouldn't have let her drink so much.."
Soojin admits.

"Yeah, it was a bad idea."
Soyeon agrees.

"Oh come on you guys! We came here to have fun! So what if Miyeon Unnie drank a bit too much than she must have?"
Shuhua adds as she was giggling and making fun of Miyeon with Yuqi.

"Shuhua. Alcohol is dangerous, we're worried about Unnie."
Soojin glares at her girlfriend which made her stare on the ground and become quiet.

As Soyeon calls Minnie, asking her if she could pick up her best friend, Minnie groaned but didn't have any other choice but come.
After 30 minutes the brunette came and wrapped her arm around the latter's waist.

"Yah Miyeonah.. you shouldn't have drank so much.. you're so heavy now."
Minnie whines making the latter frown.

"Yaaah~ Are you calling me fat now? What else am I going to hear from your filthy mouthhh~"
Miyeon frowns.

Their friends giggles as they said their goodbyes and left, leaving the two best friends walking towards the Thai's car while holding the drunk latter.
  As both were in the car, on their way to Miyeon's place, the latter felt herself throwing up.

"M-Minnie.."
Miyeon whispers.

"Hm?"
Minnie's eyes still focused on the road.

"I-I feel like throwing up.. can you p-please stop the car?"

Minnie sighs and parks somewhere near the latter's apartment. Quickly got off of her car as she opened the car door for Miyeon as she grabbed her waist and quickly ran towards a tree.
Tying her hair on a ponytail with her own hands while the latter was staring down at the tree, ready to throw up.
As she threw up, the brunette quickly took a napkin from her bag and wiped her best friend's mouth as both of them walked toward the apartment as she locked her car.

"God Miyeon.. never drink do much. Tomorrow your head will hurt like hell."
Minnie whispers.

As both of them got inside the apartment, both taking their shoes off as they walked carefully yet slowly towards the latter's bedroom the Thai carefully laid her best friend on the bed and changed her clothes.
It wasn't the first time changing her clothes in that condition so she got used to it.

"I'll call you tomorrow to check up on you, Yeon. Rest well."
As Minnie was about to leaved the latter grabbed her wrist.

"D-Don't leave.. please.."
Miyeon mumbles, loud enough for the Thai to hear.

"Huh? Why?"
Minnie asks.

The latter stares at the Thai as she pushed her toward her, making their faces close to each other's. The latter leaned in and kissed her best friend, the brunette was shocked and widen her eyes yet she felt butterflies in her stomach so after a few seconds she kissed her back.
  Both tongues were fighting for dominance yet the Thai won over as she got on top of the latter, they didn't separate, they were making out, breathless, as they broke their kiss off to catch their breathe for a bit.

"You're so hot Miyeon but it's wrong to do it now."
Minnie admits.

"Why? Don't you want to do it with me?"
Miyeon asks.

"No, I do. You're just drunk and you might regret it, I don't want you to ignore me the next day."
Minnie admit as her hands were on the latter's cheeks.

"I won't regret it. I like you a lot, Minnie. So shut up and kiss me."

Minnie smiles and kissed her lips again, taking off the latter's long T-Shirt as she exposed the latter's breasts. Her hands slowly moving down to her chest area, rubbing her nipples as the latter is moaning against the kiss, giving Minnie allowance to bite and suck her bottom lip.

"Mmmpf~ M-Minnie~"

"Fuck you're so hot."
Minnie mumbles.

The Thai was slowly trailing her kisses on her collarbone, to her chest, at the end on her breasts. Taking one of her nipples in her own mouth, sucking it, swirling her tongue around it making the latter arch her back.
Giving the Thai more space to suck on her breasts, trailing her hands down to her pants, pulling them slowly down as the latter kicked off her own pants.
The brunette's left hand trailed to the latter's wet core, rubbing it through her underwear as she moans softly.

"F-Fuck.. more. Please please~"
Miyeon moans as she bites her bottom lip.

The Thai put her hand inside the underwear as she rubbed her clit, still biting on her body leaving marks around it making the latter moan softly.
Taking off slowly the latter's underwear, going on her knees, spreading her legs wide and gets closer to her wet core. Licking her weak spot, swirling her tongue around her clit, sucking it, the latter pushing her hips against the Thai's mouth as she grabs her hips and holds it tight, continuing sucking her.
After a while, she slides her tongue inside her, making the latter ma eyes roll back and moan loudly as she grabs the head of the brunette.

"F-Faster! Please please."

She obeyed the latter as she was thrusting her tongue inside her, her thumb rubbing her wet clit.
As she pulls out, in no second she slides her two fingers inside her fast and kisses her tummy while thrusting them fast inside her.

"Mmmpf.. faster.. please please"

Thrusting her fingers in a fast pace, hitting her spot as Miyeon was moving her hips forward and backwards with that the Thai was hitting her spot more as her legs started to tremble.
It didn't stop Thai to thrust and curl her fingers, the latter moaning louder as she climaxed after some seconds on top of her fingers.
Pulling her fingers out, she tasted the latter and smirked. Laying next to her and kissed the latter's temple before cuddling her.

"That was.. a-amazing."
Miyeon says breathless.

"I agree.. lets go to sleep, Miyeonah~"
Minnie rests her head on top of the latter's chest as both of them fall asleep.

- - - - - -

Next Day

As both women were sleeping, Shuhua and Yuqi burst into Miyeon's room as they caught them both cuddling and the older being naked.

"YAH! Knock the door first, will you?!"
Minnie groans making the latter groan and open her eyes.

She wides her eyes and quickly covers herself up.

"Y-Yah!! Why are you coming in without a warning?!"
Miyeon yells.

Both younger girls giggles and look at each other before making noises.

"Oh Minnie~ More~ Ahh~"
Shuhua imitates her Unnie.

"Fuck Miyeonah, you're so sexy~~ do you like the way I eat you?"
Yuqi imitates Minnie.

Both women blushed and threw their pillows at the younger girls.

Shuhua and Yuqi started laughing as they kept fake moaning and making fun of them.
Minnie got up and walked over them as both younger girls started running away from them, making the Thai chase them.
The latter stayed in bed to relax after last night, smiling softly and shaking her head.

"You're an idiot, Minnie."

- - - - - - -
A/N: I'm thanking again  my beloved yuyeonontop for suggesting me this one shot!

Hope you guys liked it!

Pai Pai <3