Tutor

⚠️this story has smut as well as a woman with a man part. G!P. If you feel uncomfortable please don't read it. Thank you and I hope you're all healthy babes⚠️

Author's Pov

Minnie has been failing on her grades, like really bad. Her teachers called her parents so what did they do? They say their daughter down to talk to her.

"Nicha, we heard you've been failing. Is something bothering you lately?" Her dad asks her but Minnie only shakes her head.

"No dad, it's just that some lessons are truly hard for me and it's stressing me out a lot." Nicha says and her parents just nod.

"Well if that's so, why don't we talk to your brother's friend to tutor you?" Her mother says.

"Who? Miyeon?" Minnie asks nervously.

"Exactly! Like that she will help you and you'll get better grades. Plus she's only two years older than you so let me ask your brother Mark if he can ask her." Her mom says and just like that she called him.

To be honest the Thai since high school had a crush on that woman. Since the day she laid eyes on her but never got the chance to ask her out.

Miyeon used to have a boyfriend but broke up months ago, she thought she's have a chance with her but she always stutter when she talks with the latter.

God this is so pathetic. So embarrassing.
Miyeon will now know that I'm failing and she will think of me as a loser.
Minnie talks to herself in her mind.

Though, she's totally wrong about Miyeon.

"Great News Nicha! Miyeon agreed on helping you study. She'll be coming over today in an hour so get ready, also remember don't do anything on the woman if she doesn't want it." Her mother says which made Minnie roll her eyes.

"Also use protection if you'll do anything."

"MOM! I am not going to touch her like that. Oh my god! You're unbelievable." And with that Minnie got up and went into her room.

Jeez can this woman be any annoying?
Why would she think I'd do it? I'm not some horny teenager. Also.. I don't think Miyeon would even like that.
Plus.. I don't even know if she's into girls or if she would accept me having a man's part.

Minnie screams into her pillow.
She had only some minutes until the latter would arrive. She had to be quick this time, she has to be clean and smell good. Even if it's not a date or not a big deal she still smelled and had to take a shower anyways.

As she was done with her shower she wore some adidas pants as well as a baggy white long shirt. She liked wearing baggy clothes, her whole closet was filled with baggy clothings and nothing else.

The bell suddenly rang, Minnie got anxious so she just grabbed her bag pack and ran immediately towards the door.

She opens it and of course she saw the beautiful woman.

"Oh hey Minnie~ Long time no see!" Miyeon says and hugs the woman.

Minnie gulps though she hugged back.

"H-Hey Miyeon.. h-haven't seen you for quite a w-while now.." Minnie stutters.

Fuck. Stop stuttering you dumbass.
Minnie talks to herself.

"That's right, I see you grew taller than me as well. Awh~ I still remember when you were short and smaller than me, it was so adorable. You were so cute before~" Miyeon says while stepping in the house, she pinches Minnie's cheeks.