Scandal 2

Author's Pov

It's been months since they stopped talking about this topic.
Miyeon wanted her time for that, it was hard only because she was quite sure what to do.

Minnie on the other hand, she knew she could do what she wanted now with other people but she just couldn't bare the regret she will carry in her so she decided to stay loyal to Miyeon even though they're not together yet.

It's been rough to the both women yet they manage to work on their feelings.
Whenever Minnie tried to talk about this topic Miyeon always tried to runaway from that so the Thai decided to stop talking about it and let the latter start this conversation when she's ready.

After all, the Thai loves her and doesn't want to pressure the latter. As long as she's happy with the Thai she's relieved.

"What to do Soojin? I'm scared that Minnie moved on already.."
Miyeon talks with her close friend in a small room.

"Just ask her out, im totally sure Minnie still feels the same way for you. Take the risk and ask her out."
Soojin says patting the latter's back.

Miyeon hums and walks out of the room as she goes to Minnie and her friend group.
Everyone looks at the latter in question.

"Hey Yeon, what's up?" Lisa asks.

"Hey Lisa, can I borrow Minnie for a second?"

Lisa looks over at the Thai who nods softly with a big smile.

Both women walk back to that small room as they locked themselves in there.

"So? What's up Miyeon?"
Minnie asks with a big smile on her face.

"I want to be with you."

Minnie froze for a second.
She rubbed her eyes.

"Sorry.. could you perhaps say this again?"

Miyeon nods and clears her throat.
"I want to be with you."

"As..?"

"As a couple. As us. You and Me. Girlfriends."

Minnie smiled widely and hugged the latter as she pushed her against the wall and kissed her gently.

"I'm happy, you won't regret this Miyeon. I promise."

"I know."
The latter whispers as they continue to kiss.

The kiss was intense, they made out as Minnie took the latter's crop top off and started kissing her chest area leaving Miyeon a moaning mess.

Her hands traveling her body as she roughly pulls her shorts with her undergarments down and placed her left leg on top of her shoulder.

"Minnie.. please"

The Thai smirked and licked her two fingers before sliding them in the latter, making the latter arch her back and moan softly.
The Thai's pace became rough yet fast as she was kissing as well as sucking the neck of the latter's. Leaving multiple marks on her neck, claiming her.

The latter's hands were scratching the Thai's back as she was moaning and biting her bottom lip roughly.

The Thai slid a third finger in as wet sounds could be heard while each thrust was getting roughly until Miyeon screamed as she climaxes on the Thai's fingers.

"Good girl."

Miyeon blushes by the name and hid her face against the Thai's neck.

"S-Shut up.."

Minnie giggles and pecks the latter's cheek.

"Taste yourself."

She slides her fingers in the latter's mouth as the latter sucked and swirled her tongue around her fingers.

"Good job. You taste sweet, don't you?"
The Thai asks which made the latter nod while staring at her innocently.

"Good. Lets go back before someone asks what took us so much."

With the latter wore back her clothes and went back to the Thai's friendgroup.

"So guys."
The Thai says as her friends turn their head to her.

"Me and Miyeon are together."

Everyone clapped and whistled as Minnie placed a sweet kiss to the latter's lips which made Miyeon smile.

- - - - - -

A/N: some mistakes take us to the right place.