Oblivious

⚠️G!P Minnie⚠️

Author's Pov

We all know this story, how the rules are going.

Once you're born, after quite a while in the age of 7 you're learning from your doctor that your parents are taking you, to check if you're an Omega, an Alpha or a Beta.

That's what happened with Minnie, turns out that this young woman is an alpha. She had been eyeing a girl in her age since junior high school, she quite knew that girl was an omega though she always denied it saying she's an alpha.

Cho Miyeon, a beautiful, angelic face and character. She's currently 18 years old, she knew she was an Omega but always denied it cause most of her friends were an Alpha so she didn't want to be the only Omega in her friend group.

That's where the problems started, since Kim Minnie known as Nicha Yontararak, joined her friend group, a lets say strong kind of alpha.

Since then, either the alpha would have a knot and distance herself from the omega or the omega will be in heat while the alphas could smell her heat. Whichever, it turns the alphas crazy.

Thankfully to her two friends, Yuqi and Shuhua they know how to control their knot and also control themselves in front of Miyeon. Of course, they hesitate any physical touch towards the omega when she's in heat.

But with Minnie, it's kinda hard. Since these two fall in love in such young age yet they never confessed to each other, they don't know how to act. Either Minnie would attack Miyeon by kissing her lips or neck but Miyeon would push her away only because she was scared on getting pregnant or her heat would take over her and distance herself from the alpha.

Many more reasons of that, Miyeon would stay home until her heat would be over. She would lock herself in her room, take lots of meds to control her heat but yet they never worked.

Whenever they have classes, the classes are separated to Omegas and to Alphas as well as Betas. Neither of them should be in a class together or else a big chaos will be made.

It's a rule, though in that age the young people should have found a partner already. Of course, Yuqi and Shuhua have eyes for two Omegas. More like the shy girls, Jeon Soyeon and Seo Soojin.

Jeon Soyeon, is Yuqi's crush. Liked her since kindergarten but she could always smell her heat so it was very dangerous to be near that Omega. Though, they do talk times to times, it seems that the omega likes having that Alpha around her. Her aura changes whenever that little alpha is with her.

Seo Soojin, a fellow student from Soyeon's class. They're basically best friends, also an Omega. She's Yeh Shuhua's crush, she met her when their two families met up for a business trip when they were young. Shuhua immediately fall in love with that woman, she barely can control her knot though these two already have mated with each other when Soojin turned 17, Shuhua was only 15. Soojin knows that she belongs to Shuhua already since their first time mating but Shuhua is quite dumb and haven't realized yet that Soojin is already hers. Of course Soojin doesn't show much affection towards the younger alpha, that's only because she's too shy and hides her soft side in front of the puppy. Deeply in her heart, she loves having her around.

Now, Kim Minnie, a fellow alpha and friends with the two omegas. As said, she's Miyeon's crush since junior high school, both of them chickened out but had some intimate moments together but never went too far with that. Both of them don't know how to control their needs, so instead they distance themselves from each other until they calmed down.

Lets skip to present time now.

Today, the fellow students would share a dorm with other students. Miyeon got excited and hoped to be roomies with Soyeon and Soojin only because they're also omegas and nothing can happen.