Insurance?

Author's Pov

Miyeon and Minnie have been dating for quite a while now, both women were basically too clingy with each other yet too horny as well.

They had too many intimate moments until one day, Minnie decided to be a bit more distant from the latter for no reason at all.

The woman would barely text her, call her or even hang out with her.

Whenever Miyeon would text her, the Thai would take more than just five hours to respond to her.

It made her wonder, did she find someone else?

Are they just going to fall out and never talk again? Maybe.

Miyeon didn't like this idea, she started texting her partner. Still no answer.
She waited for two hours, still no answer.

Maybe she's just busy. Yeah that's all.
Miyeon thought.

She tried to watch some Netflix series, to get her head off of the Thai. It was hard, she was starting to overthink a lot but didn't let it happen yet.

Four hours have passed.
Still no answer.

She decided to go through her phone and scrolled, she saw the woman was posting like crazy on her stories, posting pictures with tagging only a specific girl every time.

Ten.

Who's that Ten? Do I know her?
Does Lisa know her?
It's nothing, I'm probably overreacting right now.

She tried her hardest to brush it off.
Lately, Minnie talks to Miyeon very weirdly as if they're just besties or something near that but not as lovers.

"Do you really like me, Minnie?"
"Of course I like you, Miyeon! You know that I do!"
Miyeon just nodded.
She didn't believe the Thai. It didn't seem very convincing.
She let it go.

The latter wasn't sure what to do anymore, she wanted to cry but tears weren't coming out. Instead she felt bad about herself and deleted all her socials and disappear from Minnie's life just like that.

That would be so much easier, no?

Someone who does not show the same affection as the other, it's unfair.
Miyeon wanted the same affection time to time, not ignore the shit out of her and then text her like nothing happened.

So that's what she decided to do, distant herself and break it off.
Obviously Minnie is having fun with the other woman and forgot that Miyeon exists.

Miyeon doesn't matter at all for Minnie.
The latter was never important for her.
Did she even like her romantically?
Does she even care?

Miyeon's mind was such a mess yet she did not want to talk about it with anyone and kept her pain to herself.

Like this would be way better, stay quiet.
Minnie doesn't need me.
I don't need her.
If she's going to treat me like this, I'm going to stop talking to her.
If she would like me, she would give some of her time to met besides us being sexual active.
What did I do to deserve this?

She was indeed very disappointed in that woman. She seemed so fine, so nice at first, that these two would be a nice cute couple but at the end they weren't.

Minnie might got bored of Miyeon too quickly, what else does Miyeon have to do to impress that woman?

She tried her best, she talks a lot, she sends many messages even random messages yet the Thai never answers immediately.

She's always busy doing something, Miyeon can't trust the Thai. Her trust for her is gone.

I'm sorry Nicha but this is not going to work out like this.
I like you but you treating me like this? It's a big no.

•••••••••

Author's Note

Short story I know but had to get my feelings out LMAO.

Anyways sorry for the sad endings! I promise I'll write a happy one soon!

Until next time, eat well and drink lots of water!!

Pai Pai <3